home again.

𝙏𝙤𝙣𝙮𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫, 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚.
                      𝙏𝙒: 𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙋𝙄𝙏𝘼𝙇

I'm in a hospital, my eyes are closed and I can't appear to open them, sort of like an eye infection. I struggle to get my eyes open and when I do theres an iv in my arm and I'm in a lot more pain than I was in yesterday. It shocks me that it's possible to experience that amount of agony.

The pain isn't really pain though, it only seems like pain because my head is feeling me it's painful. The sensation feels more like a deep tingle, like when specific parts of your body fall asleep. My breathing is fast and heavy, I notice I'm panting and gasping for air.

I'm still in that dreaded hospital chair, I'm laid down and the doctors are speaking an incoherent blurr. I try to make out what they're saying but I just cant. I can make out some words though. Like gross, filthy, disgusting.

It almost makes me wish I couldn't make out their weird blurr of sounds. Some questions are just better unanswered. (SW33TSR0TY0URT33TH this totally isn't targeted towards you)

I tried to get up but I'm stuck to the bed, I muster up the courage to look down and I'm chained to the bed. The chains are tight and seem very heavy.

A nurse walks up to me with what appears to be a scaple (I hope I'm spelling that right) and the nurse looks very familiar and scary. It takes a few seconds, it appears the iv is making me dazed but I soon recognize her......

I'm in a cold sweat, except I'm not in a hospital bed anymore, I look around me and I'm next to Colin whose sleeping in bed. The hunger games softly playing on the TV in the distance. I know I'm safe but it doesn't feel that way right now.

I'm just so confused and scared all I can do is just sit there in fear and cry. I try to cuddle into the sleepy blonde boy next to me for comfort, silently praying I don't disturb his slumber. It's not really successful and he wakes up and asks what I need in a groggy and annoyed manor.

I cry even harder at that. I don't wanna be an annoyance to him. The thought of me annoying him makes me feel really bad, which isn't helping my current sorrow and anxiety.

He sees my tears and apologizes, he sits up and asks whats the matter. I try to speak but only painful squeeks come out like nails on a chalkboard. I remember I have a pen and notepad to talk.

I slowly start to write, my wounds feel a little better since I had my pain medication when I ate my food a few hours ago.

'I had a nightmare' I write at a snail's pace, the handwriting is shaky and wobbly. It looks like a five your old wrote it. 

He reads what I wrote and hugs me. He feels so warm and it's honestly delightful. He keeps me in this hug and I start to feel safe as I cry on his shoulder.

"I promise your safe and everything  will be okay, how would you like it is I held you while you slept? Therefore you'll be shielded with my body and that'll truly confirm nothing's going to happen to you."

I think for a minute and silently nod. He lays me down and I put my head into his chest. It feels really safe and I feel like I'm finally at 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣...