Invaded

3rd Pov:

It was currently midnight and most of the people in Austell City were fast asleep in their comfy beds. This included our main protagonist, Andy, who is currently having a very nice dream. That was until his sleep was rudely interrupted by the presence of someone hovering over him. Andy instinctively woke up as he grabbed the hand of the person and pulled them towards him as he then punched them repeatedly in the face. After about the fifteenth hit, Andy realized that the person was already unconscious and push them off the bed. He got up from his bed and walked over their body while grabbing a bat that he kept next to his bed. He then pushed his door open as he saw two guys standing in the hallway with one of them about to pull out a gun after being surprised by him.

Andy threw his bat at the assailants head with so much force that he broke the man's nose as he fell unconscious on the floor. The next man tried to run at Andy with a knife but he quickly grabbed the man's wrist while flipping him over. He proceeded to stomp on the man's face which knocked him out as well. Andy sighed as he now had to do some work at twelve in the fucking morning.

Snom: Well these guys are fucked. . .

Andy Pov:

I sat in front of these guys who were still unconscious on my sofa while having Brutus watching them. I was holding the pistol that the guy tried to shoot me with. It's a classic Colt 1911A1.

I also found a copy of my house key in one of the other guys pockets

Andy: *Smiles* I'm definitely keeping the gun. Wake them up, Brutus.

Brutus started barking very loudly which got all these guys to jolt awake.

Thug 1: What the fuck happened!?

Andy: You guys took a nap for a bit.

The guys then tried to move a bit and then noticed that both their feet and hands were bound. They then glared at me as if demanding to know what's going on.

Thug 2: You're making a big mistake, you little shit! Do you know who we work for!?

Andy: No, I don't. *Smirks* Please enlighten me.

Thug 3: *Grins* Well I'll have you know that we work for Jack Willer!

Andy: Alright, I see what's going on here. This guy is the father of those two shitty sons, right? To think that I do have the favor of teaching them a valuable life lesson and he repays me by sending his guys to my house? That's just messed up, man.

Burglar 1: Well, you fucked up big time, kid. You pissed off the one man you shouldn't have and now he's out for your blood!

I got up from my chair and walked over to one of the burglars.

Andy: Tell me where they are.

Burglar 1: *Chuckles* There's no harm in you knowing. You're just walking to your death, anyways. There at the Pink Blossom bar.