17. plastic off the sofa

"Ah! Ah! Fuck Regie! Fuck me, yes!" Oliver moaned out shamelessly while Regie was fucking him from the back. He had come to the conclusion that this was indeed his favorite position to be fucked on. The way Regie hit his prostate with such precision without trying made him go insane.

"Fuck yeah, baby." Regie praised while Oliver was moaning, gripping a fistful of the sheets on the bed with both hands, while his eyes rolled back from the overwhelming pleasure.

Oliver started to rock his body back, and he felt Regie go deeper in him, and to him it felt blissful.

"Fuck Regie!"

"Whose body is this?"

"It's yours!"

"Sorry, couldn't hear you? Say it again." Regie said with a smirk as he tugged on Oliver's hair.

"I- I'm yours to fuck!" Oliver shamelessly yelled out. Regie then wrapped his hand around Oliver neck, and Oliver held onto his arm with his hands for dear life. The pleasure was beginning to become a lot for him.

Oliver began to feel a familiar heat pool in his stomach, as he knew he was getting close to his release. he began to stroke himself, but his hand was immediately pulled back.

"Uh uh. You're cumming untouched." Regie rasped in his ear.

And that's exactly what happened. White strings of cum flew and landed on the sheets as did Regie once he came from how wrecked Oliver looked after he got his release.

Both of them laid their bodies on the bed, worn from the explosive sex the two just had. Oliver was smiling, and Regie was just admiring Oliver in his naked glory. He felt as if he was lucky that Oliver's was his for now.

The both of them shared a kiss, before dozing off to sleep.

🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰🟰

Darren and Kane were making out with Darren straddling Kane's lap. Kane had grabbed and groped on Darren's ass a couple of times emitting some moans out of Darren.

"Mhm- No, wait- we-" Darren tried letting out his thoughts, but Kane's mouth was busy working on his body, leaving him in too much of a high pleasureful state to translate his thoughts.

Kane flipped Darren under him, and was hovering over him. He then resumed the makeout session while slipping off Darren's underwear so he could feel the flesh he desired to touch again.

Kane started to feel his dick hardening against Darren's, he then took the chance to squirt some lube on his hand, and insert a finger inside of Darren, and curled his finger up to Darren's prostate.

"Mmh- Oh." Darren let out little moans letting Kane know he was doing something right. Kane decided to stroke Darren's dick while adding another finger inside Darren's hole with his other hand.

"Ohh, Mmph." Darren let out while biting his lips. He then dug his nails into Kane's back lightly because he knew Kane enjoyed the slight stinging sensation on his body.

"I'm gonna fuck you now, Okay? You are not to make any sounds. If you do, that'll be thirty spanks. Got it?"

Darren nodded as he whimpered in a submissive manner

"Words, baby."

"Yes, sir."

"Good."

Kane then had Darren prop himself on all fours, with his back arched. Kane then told Darren to put his hands on the bed headboard's top handle, he then got handcuffs and cuffed his hands.