(CHAPTER 17): Right Or Wrong?

" Can you just do what you do best, Please?"
________

Y/N L/N's POINT OF VIEW
LOCATION: GERMANY, LEIPZIG-HALLE AIRPORT. (HIDDEN AREA).
(1 DAY SINCE LAST CHAPTER)

" Remember Y/N. He won't go down without a fight."

A whole day had passed since I had arrived in Germany with Peter and Happy. Ever since then, I've been reading up on what exactly has been going on and where it's lead us today. Not only did we plan to stop Barnes incase he hurt anyone else, But we also intend to stop the Captain America as well. I don't know how I feel about this, But if this is the way to keep people safe. Then, I'll have to just keep my head down and do my job. According to Tony and Happy, They have the data they need to confirm that Captain America will be having his very own team, Which only consisted of Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Falcon and Bucky. It was very unclear if he would be having any backup.

Now however, I was seen on a near by rooftop next to Peter. We would be called in when necessary. As I look down towards the ground beneath Pete and I, I quickly see Captain America walking out into the airport. Dressed in his suit, And also holding his vibranuim shield..

NO ONE's POINT OF VIEW

As Steve walks onto the run way of the Airport he quickly spots his target vehicle before making his way towards it. Just as he goes to sprint towards it, a strange device is suddenly launched onto the Helicopter before a surge of electricity pulses through the Helicopter instantly shutting it down. Before he could run any where else however, Both Tony Stark and James Rhodes were seen quickly landing on the ground before standing tall and looking at Steve.

Tony's helmet retracts as he begins to talk in his usual tone,

Tony: Wow...It's just so weird how you run into people at the airport (looks at Rhodes) Don't you find it weird?

Rhodes: Definitely weird..

Rhodes replies, Following along with Tony's joke.

Before either Tony or Rhodes could speak, Steve quickly intervenes causing Tony to quickly divert his attention to him.

Steve: Hear me out, Tony. That doctor-The physiatrist..He is behind all of this-

As Steve goes to continue with his sentence, A thud is heard causing Steve to quickly turn his head. Only to see the prince of Wakanda himself leaping into the airport before landing on the ground near Steve.

T'Challa: Captain

T'Challa: Captain..

Steve: You're highness..

Steve replies, equally just as cold as T'Challa.