002. | ah... annoying

CHAPTER 01♣︎♢♠︎♡A

CHAPTER 01
♣︎♢♠︎♡
A.H . . . ANNOYING
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ at the same time i wanna hug you
i want to wrap my hands around your neck ❞

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚𓆟

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🃏🃏🃏

"SO," Koemi began, following the blonde in front of her. "Where are we exactly?"

"You expect me to have an answer?"

"Duh, you seem like you know more about this place than me." She watched him continue to walk on without any answer. "Hello?"

"Could you just," Chishiya turned to face Koemi, his hands beginning to form knuckles in front of his face. "Calm down, and stop asking questions?"

"Can't help it," the woman shrugged. It seemed to her that he was annoyed, which was funny to Koemi. Watching the man who stood in front of her getting bothered by her questions was an entertaining sight— to her at least. "It's not my fault Tokyo seems to be abandoned and we're the only ones here."

"We're not the only ones here!"

"Oh so you do know a thing or two about this place."

"Ugh!"

"Well come on, spit out some answers."

"Look," the blonde man points a finger at her, his face stern as it could be. "All I could gather so far is this world? it has games, games correlate to playing cards—"

"Playing cards?"

"Will you let me finish?"

Koemi puts her hands up nonchalantly in defeat. "Continue."

Her words earned the girl a sigh from the blonde. "Thank you. Now, you play these games to earn more days in your visa. Lose the game, lose your life. Win the game, you'll live a little longer. That's all I could give you, considering the fact that I've only been here for a couple of days."

Chishiya noticed her raise her eyebrow in question, deep in thought. Lose your life? She didn't know whether to trust him or not on that one, maybe it was all just a trick. If they supposedly die there, in 'that world,' maybe they just get sent back to their world. the real world. like in a video game, you get to reset. You get some save file and just do over, repeat and repeat and repeat. It should be like that... right? There can't be any sensible answer to this puzzle.

'He seems to know more than you,' Koemi first thought to herself when Chishiya finished talking. 'But am I really going to trust this man?'

'We have to.'

'Why am I conversing with my consciousness?'

'Do you want to talk to him?'

She scrunched her nose in disgust. 'Ew, no—'

"Earth to Koemi?" Were the words that brought her out of her thoughts, she watched as Chishiya waved his hand in front of her face. "Is spacing out your usual habit?"

This prompted Koemi to shoo his hand away from her face. "No. But that's not the point here— these games, how do you win them?"

"Depends on what type of game it is. I'll explain on the way."

"Woah woah woah, we're going to one right now?!"

"You want to live longer?"

"Well I mean—"

"Then come on, we can't waste time." As Chishiya continued to march forward, Koemi followed behind. Thankfully his back was turned, shielding himself from the mocking noises the black haired lady made whilst they walked to impending doom.

((🐁))