Escaping The Alphas House

I ran faster, as he was chasing me. I didn't know the house that well but I remember where the front door was. I ran to the front door and opened it and ran out.

Just then I saw the spikey raven haired Alpha start chasing me.
I ran out and wondered why I wasn't getting shocked, but I didn't care. I was escaping today. I ran to the gate and climed up and over it.

I jumped off the gate and just them both Alpha's reached the gate. I quickly ran off. They opened the gate and ran after me.

** A Few Hours Later **

I was in a forest of some sort now and I lost them. I am now looking for my family. Then I hear something from behind me and I look. Its an alpha but he is extremely tall, like 6'2 or something.

I pin my ears back and I growl at him."Tch I'm not scared of a small Omega like you, Why would I be?" He said. I turned so I'm fully facing him. I glare at him. He had brown eyes and blonde hair he was also wearing glasses.

I slowly backed away from him, not letting him out of my sight. As soon as I was far enough away from him, I ran deeper into the forest. I was lost now, and I had that tall alpha around.

He was probably walking towards me. Just as soon as that thought finished I felt a hand on my left shoulder. I jumped and quickly got away and glared and growled at Tobio.

Then I realized it was him and stopped growling a little. "It's ok, I'm not going to hurt you" Tobio said. "Yeah, Yeah, Everyone says it, and no one means it!" I yelled.

TOBIO POV:

'What did he experience?.. Whatever happened badly traumatized him..' I thought. "Shoyo.. I mean it, I would never hurt you. It seems like you have already been through enough.. " I told him.

He just intensified his glare. I sigh. He looked away. "Can we just go home?.." I said. "Yeah, you can, I'm not." He said. "Why?" I asked. He just stayed quiet.

--------
A/n: Sorry this is short and late, I have been really busy!