Fury sweetness

Kicking and screaming Porsche made it hard for the bodyguards to drag him into the mansion to meet their boss. Not given up Porsche kept trying to get free and was almost successful until their boss stood in his way. "Where do u think your going" said kinn making eye contact Porsche gulps in fear. "Let me go I'll pay off the debt" said Porsche pleading with their boss. Laughing at the thought kinn bent down lifting Porsches chin while saying "you belong to me now that's debt sorted" sternly. Dread in his once sparkling eyes Porsche breaks down crying a river. Getting the bodyguards to move him to his room he makes a bath for himself before getting ready to pounce on the unwilling man. Soaking in warm water kinn is very ready for the night to begin thinking of savouring every last inch of Porsches body until he screams bloody murder. After getting out the bath he dressed in his boxers and silk dressing gown. Arriving in his room he sees Porsche shaking in the corner mumbling this cannot be real over and over again like he is chanting for a ritual. "Come here Porsche I don't like to use force" said kinn calmly, shaking his head Porsche caves into himself further. Sighing at the sight kinn drags a screaming Porsche onto his bed by his hair the pain was like a lighting bolt to the head. "Tonight I'll devour every last piece of you Porsche" said kinn seductively. Begging and pleading Porsche had no one to save him while bodyguards outside sent their prayers for his soul. Kinn thrusted hard and impatiently into a pained striked Porsche who can only gasp and cry. Many hours later of kinn thrusting deeply into Porsche filling him up before putting a plug into his butthole. Covers the two up and begins to drift off to sleep while Porsche lays there frightened for his life wishing for a hero.