Demons...they never listen...

It's been a while that I was this exhausted but the real problem was ny blood lust that I had right now. I was hungry and I wanted to eat more. If any words would describe what I was feeling right now then that would be good but there was honestly no word that described my situation.

My atomach was overturning me while my throat was burning for more and yet I couldn't really go on or I would have killed someone.

The conscience alone was what snapped me out of it but right now I felt like my whole stomachand everything was burning up. I felt the need to bite something and I could help it but grab the pillar in the room and bite down hard on it.

I can't take this...

It hurts!

I need more blood!

I am hungry!

There was a reason why you normally never see a starved vampire. It's because we would usually find a pray or have each other to feed off. Even though it was more or less an unspoken taboo to bite and suck the blood of a fellow cavern member it was also not unheard of that some vampire die because of it.

Then again I knew better than to do it but this was my very first time feeling this starved out and for me it felt like burning up from the inside out because of the pure desire to feed on blood. The first taste of the demons blood was not that bad. Human blood was still better than this but I couldn't be picky right now.

What should I do?

I am sure I can't take thos for long.

I need something...

What should I do when I go rough?

I won't stop killing till I will be satisfied... That would end up in a killing spree. That wouldn't be good.

What should I do?

As I was debating what to do, I heard a knock on the door. I was too hungry and didn't had any powers to controll myself if I would end up to close to a demon. I just couldn't trust in myself at all.

This was also the reason why I was laying in the bed with the piller in my hand and bitten down on it. If anyone would describe how I was laying down right now then that would be a fetus position as it somewhat helped keep my nerves down and not break down completely. I was just barely hanging on as I was laying there... I really didn't need anyone coming in at all.

Sullivan: Iruma?

Me: ....

Sullivan: I will put this glass down in front of the door. I hope this will help you out.

That was all that this demon said. I was just soo glad that he didn't came in but then there was another problem as well. No matter what in that glass was, I was too weak to stand up. It just hurt soo much to even think about standing up or move. My thirst was literally killing me or so it felt.

After what could have only been described as hours, I heard another knock at the door.

Opera: Young Master Iruma?

Me: ....

Opera: May I enter?

Me: .... No...

My voice might have been shaky and week but it was the best I could muster right now.

Opera: ...

Me: .... Arg....

Opera: I am coming in.

Me: ... No....

No matter how much I refuses for the damn demon to come inside, he still did it. I could hear the door opening and the light footsteps into the room and all I could do was fight the hunger and force myself not to attack him because of it.

Opera: Here. You should drink this.

Me:.... Leave.... Now....

Opera: Sullivan told me to help you out and that is what I will do.

This demon was definitely not scared of death because he continued approaching me until I could smell the blood and hear his quickened heart beat. He was definitely scared for life and yet he was here approaching me.

Now the smell blood made me curious and look up because it definitely didn't smell like a life form itself but blood on its own which means that he either had an injury or he was holding some blood in his hands.

Opera: here!

When I looked up he was already at the bed where I was laying down and trying so hard not to bite him down and kill him in the process. However he also had a goblet filled with blood in his hand directly outstretched towards me.

Now this was somethin I was soo not to say no to it. So in the end I slowly sat up my gaze fixed on the goblet and took it from him to drink it or more like gulp it down. This was something I really needed after all.