A challange... for real?

After the little show I pulled up, I walked out and was quite satisfied with the scare I gave people. I mean I not only did that but basically seduced them on thinking about me. It was my personal bit of fun but oh what do we have here?

The moment I walked out and tried to get around looking at this new school someone was following me and actually screaming my name. I tried my best to ignore it since I did kinda promise not to do anything that would put me in a dificult situation. I mean I never promised it but I did get that from Sullivan from how he was looking at me but then again he basically asked for trouble the moment he did that.

Who would have thought that that sneeky bastard was the principal of the school.

I can't believe it!

I really can't believe it!

I should have known something is up....

Why is that person even still running behind me!

Isn't it obvious that I don't wanna talk?

What does he even want?!

Me: WHAT!

I stopped in midtrack to only turn around and face that demon. He was quite beautiful not gonna lie but he was also a bit hot as in I could see some flames in his arms. Was he challanging me over power? I wasn't for sure but I hated to see this in the beginning and start to leek out my blood lust towards him as well as smilled at the man exposing my fangs quite a bit.

Me: What do you want?

???: ... You-You stole my place.

Me: Tell that to my grandpa! I never wanted it and you are to weak to take it back.

???: Who do you think you are!

Me: Someone who is way above your league.

???: TSK! We will see about that. I am chellenging you to a duel!

Me: Oh really fine with me.

Did he think that we would fight there? Maybe but I wasn't for sure about to endanger the whole fucking building to collapse because of me exposing all my powers. Nah that was really to dangerous. So instead I just walked a couple steps to the persona and grabbed him to teleport us to the outside.

Me: Alright, show me what you got rucky!

I walked over giving him some distance but he was mistaken if he thought that I would let him just go his way or me going easy on him. So when he threw that fireball, I took it heads on and actually put my hands out and catching it just to distinguish it by making a fist and start alughing.

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHA

???: What's so funny?

Me: This is all you got?

???: ARGH! 

This man was loosing it in front of me and started to attack me more and more but each time I was just distinguishung the fire till I got bored.

Me: Alright, now let me show you what true fire really is!

Now suddenly putting my hands up, I created a black flame out of pure mana. Each and every demon could feel the pressure of this mana flame. It was the amount of magic I put into it which made me look like a true monster even for them. With that alone, I saw the face of the demon in front of pale up and stepping backwards.

I could have attacked him and I could have finished it there but this was not something I would do considering that it would for sure kill him and so I just put out the fire again.

Me: You lost.

A pretty obvious statement if you asked me but this demon was still standing and it was only when I approached him that he fell down to his knees.

Paralized by fear...

This is something I didn't quite see in ages...

I mean the demons earlier were definitelly scared but this is something of another dimension. 

I really like this....

I probably shouldn't!

???: I swear on my name to serve you with my life from now on.

Me: What's your name?

I was definitelly standing right in front of the demon and looking down on him with my blood red eyes.

???: I Asmodeus Alice will be your servant from now on.

It was at this moment that I heard the cheers and everything else erupt from all around us. Until now I was quite focused on making this foolish demon realize what big of an mistake he did. There were actually quite a lot of people and I could even see my grandpa looking and smiriking in a satisfied way. Opera his own servant was looking at me in another light but I could tell that shock was writen on both their faces. This was nothing for me since it was just a small portion of power I just displayed. It was rally just the thing I could do now but I would grow a lot stronger from here on out.