Chapter 17 - Threat

The most messed up thing was that I recognized some of the faces. Some of them were my colleagues.

I snatched the phone back from Igor's hand to see the photo again. As messed up as it sounds, I quickly browsed through every face by zooming in to see whether I could see Carlos or Mr. Kim. I didn't see them. So, they still have them.

F*ck. Some of these agents have families. Why is this happening?

"What do they want from me? I don't understand" I shook my head cluelessly. I kept looking at the picture to see if something new pops up. Then I noticed something in one of the head's mouth.

"What's that?" I showed Zeke the part that I zoomed in on.

"No idea" Zeke shook his head. He grabbed the phone from my hand and called the one who called him previously.

He explained to the man about what I found and ordered to send him a picture of the content. No longer than 2 minutes later, he received another picture. He opened it and saw what was on his phone.

"It's an address" said Zeke.

He showed me the photo and it was literally a rolled up paper with an address written on it. The organization's symbol was in the upper right corner.

It's an invitation.

"I know this place. It's an old power station in the middle of f*cking nowhere. I saw it online somewhere when I was doing some business" I answered honestly.

"Do you think that's where they are?" I heard Mattia ask behind me.

"…I don't know. It might be a trap" Zeke said.

"I don't think it's a trap. Especially with that kind of message with my name" I said to Zeke. They'd have to be really sick in the head to do that for fun.

"You have a point. So, what's the plan?" Giuseppe asked to no one in particular.

"We go to that address and we hunt them down strategically…" Igor commented. Everyone looked at him.

"Дорогая, ты можешь сделать карту этого места? (Sweetheart, can you make a map of this place?)" He asked Tatiana. Tatiana grabbed my laptop and started to work on it.

"We'll go as a team of four and enter the building from each side. If there are guards there, we'll take them out with a sniper or silent gun. Are your men trained?" Igor asked Zeke.

"They're trained enough" Zeke answered seriously.

"…We'll go with masks in the case they gas up the place. We have to be prepared for every scenario" Zeke added and Igor laid back in thought and gave a nod.

"I'm done" Tatiana commented.

She turned the laptop around for us to see and showed us a 3D blueprint of the entire building, including the landscape of the territory.

She knows what she's doing.

"There are five entrances. So instead of four teams, we have to go as five teams. There are seven floors, three of which are underground. There's a bunker at the lowest floor. That's probably where your guys are. This is an old power station, they may have revamped the place from the inside. I could only figure out its overall design based on the satellite connection and common architectural sense" Tatiana finished, shrugging.

Igor looked at her.

"Вот почему я люблю тебя (this is why I love you)" Igor said and kissed her forehead. Tatiana chuckled and blushed.