SHE WAS SUNSHINE (notes)

she was sunshine

he was midnight rain

_____

after so long, was it even possible for them to still feel everything they once felt? the shivers when skin touches by accident, the nervousness of knowing they are in each other's presence, the chilling effect of exchanging glances, everything is back when haruto sees akira again when he, five years later, returns to Fukuoka.

_____

DISCLAIMER: English is not my first language.

I don't have any intention of causing harm with my writing. All my characters don't, in any way, portray the real personalities of the idols and others used to give a face and body to them.

Any familiarity and closeness to real events and situations are mere coincidence.

This one-shot was initially inspired by Taylor Swift's song "Midnight Rain", I used quotes from the lyrics to help me create certain events, but they are all almost small references. To the song fully belong to this one-shot, I ended up changing the lyrics slightly. And obviously, I don't own the rights of the song.

I also took inspiration from "Limbo" by Lee Know and "Sorry, I Love You" by Stray Kids. If you know their lyrics, you'll probably get some references to both.

I do mentions to real places in both Japan and Korea, and to real brands, whoever I don't know any of that places for real and the brands used are known to me thanks to celebrities I follow.

For example, the Watanabe-dori it's a real station at Fukuoka and there's a restaurant like 5 minutes away from it, second Google Maps. And, athletia, one of the brands used, it's a real Japanese brand who focuses on skin care products to (sporty) active people. Any misinformation provided by me was NOT intentional but could had happened.

I also use both Japanese and Korean honorifics.

If you notice any mistake while reading, please don't hesitate to correct me.

WARNING: This one-shot contains swearing and mentions of drinking. If you don't feel comfortable enough, don't read it, please.

Once again, I don't intend to offend or cause harm to anyone.

Hopeyou enjoy your reading. 😊