Force Within

Injustice and inequality have destroyed the world as we know it. The Chrome is a divided world ruled by Orders and conquered by Forces. Once glorious and united, most of the capital zones are now despised and even shattered. Vengeful and determined, Alpha caught a glimpse of humanity's only hope - a revolution. He finds the courage to start a revolutionary organization by building a Force wanting to revoke the Orders' unjust and corrupt system.

In the deprived land of Clima Province, Zeke is a loner. Growing up in a world where everyone has developed their core abilities, Zeke struggles to know his own. In the midst of a life-or-death scenario, he was suddenly aided by a man who asked him to join a force-an organized group of individuals with a specific purpose. Will Zeke accept the request being aware that the Orders are against Forces? Knowing he has no safe haven at the moment, Zeke makes his life-changing decision.

Genres: Fantasy, Adventure, Action

© Xantæxia

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and events are fictitious unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author. Plagiarism is a crime.