CHAPTER ONE- lois griffin

Tuesday, January 17th, 2007

The griffins are having a nice day so far, nothing to bad has happened.. yet.
"Children! I heading to the store! I'll be back home soon!" Lois yelled to her children.
"Ok mom!" Said all three.
Lois grabbed a coat and put it on, then slipped on some shoes and headed out.
-time skip-
"Where's your mother?" Peter said coming into Chris's room. "She's out getting groceries, she left a couple hours ago" said Chris. "Alright." Said Peter, leaving his sons room.
Peter then goes downstairs and sits on the couch and turns on his favorite show. A couple more hours go by, Lois still hasn't returned.
-Lois POV-
"GET BACK!!" I said backing away from the hooded man that had kidnapped me. "YOU WILL DIE GRIFFIN, ALL OF YOU WILL DIE SOON ENOUGH. AND NO ONE, AND NOTHING WILL GET IN MY WAY LOIS!" The hooded man shouted, stepping closer to me. He then pulled out a gun. "NO! please, what did I do?! STOP!" I shout before the hooded man pointed the gun at me, then, pulling the trigger. My vision starts to get blurred and I die.
-third person POV- (back at the griffins house)
Peters gets up from the couch and goes into the kitchen. He starts making himself a sandwich, with cheese, salami, pepperoni, and some mayo.
He sits back down and eats his sandwich. "Where the hell is this woman?" Peter asks himself. Peter starts to worry about his wife, she hasn't been home in about 4 hours. Peter gets up and decides to call 911. A woman voice picks up the phone "hello this is 911 what is your emergency?" "Hello, yes my wife has left about 4 hours ago and hasn't returned" says Peter "alright and what's your name?" Says the woman. "Peter. Peter griffin." He says. "Alright.. and your wife's name?" "Her name is Lois griffin" Peter says.
"Alright and did your wife go?" She says. "My son told me she went to the store to get groceries" says Peter. "Alright and what store do you usually go to for groceries?" "Five store" he responds. "Alright what's your address? Says the woman. " **** spooner street" he says. "Alright well police are gonna be sent to the five store nearest to your address and we'll call back later okay Peter?" She says. "Alright" he responds. The call ends and Peter sits back down and calls Stewie, Meg, Chris, and Brian. They all come, except for one. Brian isn't in the house. "Where's brian?" Says Peter. "Last I saw him he told
Me he was going out somewhere" said Stewie. Brian then walks into the living room. "What's going on?" He says. "Lois has been gone for about 5 hours." Says Peter. "Is mom ok?" Says Meg. "Shut up Meg." Says Peter. "I called 911 and they are going to look in five store to see if she's there" Peter says, the phone rings and Peter goes to pick it up. "Hello?" He says. "Hello Peter, it seems that your wife isn't at the five store, but we have found her in a shed in the woods near the five store.. I'm sorry Peter, but i can't tell you she's alright. Your wife is dead, shot." Everything goes silent and Peter stands there, frozen. A single tear goes down his cheek and he hangs up the phone. He then silently goes to sit back down on the couch, putting his face into his hands. "Your mother.." he says.. "is she alright?" Says Chris. "..She's dead.." Peter says. Everyone goes silent for a few seconds. "No.." says Meg. "She was shot, they found her in a shed. She IS dead" says Peter. They all start sobbing loudly and sit on the couch, eventually crying themselves to sleep.
-

Sorry it's not that great, but it's not supposed to be amazingly good, after all this is just a silly story me and my friend acted out at school 😭
I'll finish this story when I can 💕