˚˖✧ 𝟎𝟒

Paris, France

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 benefits.

That's the first thing Kylian could think of when you said that you don't do relationships. It's a way of getting what he wants and at the same time, you won't have to break your rule.

Although he thinks it's a win-win, you on the other hand think the complete opposite.

Being friends with benefits means that you two could do anything people do in relationships without dating. That destroys the whole point of your rule. Friends with benefits don't love each other romantically. That's never going to work!

Besides, if it doesn't work then it's never going to be like before. You really don't want to ruin your friendship.

However, when Kylian connects your lips in a passionate kiss and caresses your cheek, you forget about everything.

You kiss him back with the same amount of energy and when Kylian notices, you can feel him smirking against your lips.

He slowly picks you up without ending the kiss before he puts you down on the couch gently. Eventually, you pull away.

He lifts himself up a bit to allow his hands to travel alongside your inner thigh, spreading your legs through the process in order to get access. His gaze travels your body and you try to ignore it, but it was effortless.

"Just say please and this game will be over, mon amour," he finally addresses it, meeting your eyes as he does.

You continued to stare into his chocolate eyes, as you feel his fingers travel along the material of your shorts, leaving you wanting for more. You know if he goes more down than that he could already feel your wetness. You bite your lip, attempting to not give in.

"Just imagine how good I can make you feel, mon ange," he continues, sensing you want to win the little game.

You whimper through your lips, your hips lifting themselves up as he takes his hand away from your shorts. Kylian lets out a soft laugh, your frustrated state leaving him amused.

"please," you give in, as you step over your ego.

His hand is back on you in seconds, lifting your shirt and slowly pulling off your bra, as he leaves your chest bare in front of him.

"Please what, mon coeur?"

You roll your eyes in annoyance at his continuous teasing, but you moan when he starts toying with the sensitive skin of your nipples. His eyes are still on you, observing your every move.

"Please, just touch me," you answer obediently.

It doesn't take him more to start to pull your clothes off, your pants leave on the living room's floor immediately. He doesn't hesitate to touch your drenched hole leaving him pleasantly surprised.

"This wet already?" he laughs, pushing a finger in you with ease.

"Shut up," you reply, grinding yourself on his hand.

He continues to finger you painfully slow a couple of moments more, leaving you want more. He decides to give into your wants this time, knowing you already asked him to touch you.

He stops his movements, starting to take off his clothes as well. He is back on top of you in seconds, aligning himself with your entrance, before making eye contact again.

You open your mouth, wanting to shout at him, because of his slow actions, but you are cut off by him entering you. You let out a moan and close your eyes, finally satisfied by him filling you up.

You let your nails travel alongside his spine, scratching him lightly due to the pleasure you are receiving.

"Look at me, mon amour," he whispers, as he presses his forehead against yours.

You open your eyes, being greeted by his dark brown eyes, filled with lust. The eye contact only manages to make you wetter.

you were satisfied with your decision, his thrusts deepening alongside your thoughts about him. his hand caressed your cheek softly, raising goosebumps alongside your whole body.

"I'm close," you confess, as you feel yourself tightening around his shaft.

Kylian nods and you know by his demeanor he is near his high too.

You let go, without waiting for him, needy for your own release. You close your eyes due to the pleasure, throwing your head back on his couch.

Kylian comes right after you, the sight of you coming under him driving him over the edge.

He lets himself fall onto you after pulling out of you, both of you breathing heavily as he does so. The warmth of his on yours makes you almost forget about everything and throw the rule away.

Almost.

"Ky..," you whisper, only now realizing what you two have done. The thing you feared the most had happened and you don't know what's next.

It's not the right time nor the right place to think about this. But you can't help your overthinking as you wonder what's going to be between the two of you now.

There's no way you'll remain best friends like you were before this.

Friends with benefits.

As silly as it is, you don't want this to be the last time. You loved his touch, his body on top of yours, just everything.

"Don't tell me you regret this, mon amour," Kylian says quietly, lifting his head to look at you.

"I do."

"Don't you see that I'm not like him? I'll make you the happiest."

You don't believe him. You want to, really, but you can't.

"You're not the type of man to be in a relationship," you say, your voice shaking as you speak. All the girls he had used for his benefit... How are you going to believe what he's saying after all that? When he had a girl over just a few days ago?

Kylian frowns, his expression unreadable for you.

"So what do you suggest then? Going back to normal? After all this?" he finally says, his tone sarcastic. And honestly? You have no idea.

Kylian gets up from you, his eyes not leaving yours, but you break the eye contact as you get up and get dressed quickly.

"Where are you going?" he asks, a brow raised at you.

"I'm sorry," you whisper without looking at him, "I can't do this Ky."