Uzui family x Y/n

TW Scars, Sucide, Blood, basic angst. Cw swearing REALLY LONG CHAPTER 3612 words

Suma's Pov

"Makio!! Don't make it spicy!" I say yelling as Makio tries to put cayenne pepper on our onigiri.
"Calm down! I'm just putting it on mine!" Makio yells out. I pout and turn away from her looking towards the door. I notice Hina standing against the wall looking at the door
"Hina? Is something wrong?" I say walking over and standing next to her.
"Y/n hasn't returned from their mission. I'm getting worried." She says looking down at me for a second before looking at the door again. I look at the door wishing our lovely partner would come in and tell us all about their mission while we cuddle and wait for Lord Tengen to come back with some food and sweets for all of us.

I feel Makio stand next to me.
"Has Y/n or Lord Tengen returned?" Makio asks handing Hina and me plates. I shake my head no and lean onto Hina. She takes the plate in one hand and places the other on my head. I feel tears sting my eyes before crying softly.

Makio's pov

We all sit in silence eating in the living room. Suma is still slightly crying and I can hear her sniffle. I finish my plate and set it down on the table. I sigh and lean back looking at the ceiling. I hear 2 plates hit the table and weight on my side. I see Hina sitting inbetween me and Suma holding Suma and offering to hold me. I lean into her slowly and close my eyes. We cant help but assume the worst with our partners careers. They both have such dangours jobs. Such a shame really.

Rengoku's pov

"Y/n! Young Kamado! Young Zenitsu! Boar head!" I yell out the names running around looking for them. I hear young Kamado yell out my name. It sounds like he's struggling. I run towards the name shouting back. I eventully find him defending Young Zenitsu holding up Inosuke from a demon. I run and jump over them putting space between the demon and them.

After a bit of fighting im able to kill the demon as Young Kamado patches up his friends. I walk over to them as their all standing up.
"Have you all seen Y/n? I haven't been able to find them." I say helping Young Kamado up.
"Leave it to me!" Young boar head says before sticking his swords into the ground and doing,what i assume, is one of his forms. He picks up his swords and yells out.
"Over there! There's someone else with them!" Young boar head says before running off. We all run after him. He stops suddenly in a clearing and I see a bright flash of light. I run ahead and see Y/n fighting a lower moon demon while crying and bleeding.
"Such a horrible dream. I can't beleive you would even think of that." The demon says jumping out of the way of a heavy slash, unlike y/n's typical moves.
"You idiot! It wasn't a dream! It was a memory!" I hear y/n yell before calapsing on their knee's crying heavily.
"Ahh my mistake. What a horrible thing. If only you were stronger. Maybe you could have sto-" The demon says stepping closer before Young Kamado charges at it. I hear and squishing noise before seeing a demons head rolling away. I look over to see Young Kamado trying to comfort y/n with no avail. I run over and get on my knees on level with y/n. I hug them close looking at Young Kamado.
"It's okay! He's dead dont worry. Breath y/n breath." I say trying to calm y/n with little work. Their breathing is heavy but they seem to have stopped crying.
"I need to go home. I-i need to go home Kyojuro." Y/n says looking up at me. I nod and pick them. I nod at Young Kamado telling him to follow me. I run as I feel y/n colapse into my back sobbing again.

I dont know what happened. I know they wont explain though. It's too painful right now. I run faster checking that the others are following me to the Uzui estate. I stop once we can see the estate letting Y/n down.
"Are you okay? You need to tell me what happened. I know that demon brought a horrible memory but I need to know what happened." I say placing my hand on their shoulder. They hit it away looking away from me. I look at the other three in a suprised look and they look just as shocked.
"Y/n? Please tell me what happened." I ask pulling my hand back. They shake their head no and I see a tear hit the ground. They start to walk away slowly back to their house before I yell their name. They dont stop and I see young Kamado run after them placing a hand on their shoulder. They whip around and hit his arm making him stumble back. I see their face with a look of shock at what they did and they run farther to their estate. I help young Kamado up and tell them all to head to the butterfly manshin. I look back and see Y/n shoving open the door and slaming it shut. I'll have to tell Tengen what happened. I know he's at the market so i'll head there.