Ceiling Type Of Sad

Do you ever just relax in bed with music playing at maximum volume in your headphones while wearing a large sweater and shorts? You've concealed your legs under the covers because you don't like the way your body appears, and your sweater is probably twice as big as you are.

 You had a harder time growing up than most youngsters do because you thought you were replaceable to the people around you. Making it more difficult to comprehend that others appreciate you for more than simply the values you typically espouse. You are attempting to grasp onto someone who could care less about losing you as those around you grow away. Nothing you do will ever be able to remove that one thought from your head. 

You're stranded, lying in bed, listening to loud music, and drowning in your emotions. You've struggled with the inability to cry for a long time. You've attempted to let it out, but your eyes become dry and your skin turns red. 

people enquiring as to your sleep patterns. Why do you constantly claim to be exhausted while you sleep almost twice as much as you should?

 Everyone around you begins to notice the shift in your mood and attitude because you have been sleeping more frequently than you would like. You've turned "lazy," Everyone says that you have let go of yourself. 

You haven't given up; you're just unsure of whether there are still good reasons to persist. However, we're trapped staring at our plain ceiling, listening to loud music, and feeling hopelessly overwhelmed.