meeting them.

"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞"
"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐲"
"𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮"
"𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲"
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

the second coming, rarely

referred to as orange 🧡
══════════════════
"SC! SC!" Red shouted at the top of his lungs as if the world was about to end, roughly and aggressively forcing and shoving himself through the door and barging into his friend's room. Red panted heavily with a frantic yet overjoyed expression.

"Ughhh," TSC groaned groggily, yawning while stretching. "What do you guys want now? If it's another invitation to a guitar battle with Green you can get out and let me sleep in peace, because my answer is no. 24 rematches has been more than enough."

"Aww come on, don't be so gloomy and upset! It's not related to us at all, probably," Red shrugged. "Alan told me to call you over, he's got a surprise for you I think. He told me to get you ASAP, it's important, probably! That's what he told me through a text box anyway, maybe you should go look?"

The Second Coming was dazed for a small bit. "Uhmm, hello, can you even hear me?" Red waved a hand in front of the half-awake orange stickman. Red was getting a bit impatient with the lack of reaction or reply.

"...ALAN WANTS TO SEE YOU FOR A SURPRISE!!" Red technically screamed into The Second Coming's non-existent ears, immediately waking him up as he came back to his senses.

"Alan? Surprise? Me?" TSC shook his head slightly, confused. "I just woke up and my imagination is limited. Maybe please give me some contex-"

As TSC blinked with his non-existent eyes, Red was already out of sight without a single trace of him left behind. The orange stick figure sighed in disbelief as he got up, pondering about what his animator could possibly, "offer" him with this time. A new weapon? Another game icon? Who knows.

TSC sighed, walking across the monitor screen until he encountered the very familiar outlined cursor. Through his text box, TSC wrote, "hi, what's new?? more animating?"

Alan wrote, "Well, things are a bit complicated... so it turns out TDL is still alive and all, no idea how he survived that blast anyway. And he's going wild right now, he's been destroying a bunch of websites. I would stop him, but I currently don't even know his whereabouts."

The orange stick figure jumped slightly in surprise and shock, hearing the abrupt news. He lost his composure marginally before he shook his head slightly, trying to look as calm as possible. But how is The Dark Lord still alive? Didn't he practically demolish him with a laser and a deadly explosion?

"ok. go on" TSC wrote.

Alan continued, "I got you a companion, I found them somewhere. They seemed to be lost so I brought them in, probably from a destroyed website..."

"you what"

"You heard me" Alan wrote, his outlined cursor moving away to a location. With a single click, Alan carefully dragged a F/C figure who appeared to be half-asleep, across the desktop and dropped them in front of TSC. Alan wrote, "Meet Y/N, a F/C stick figure."