The Daughters of The Marchioness of Pembroke Territory

It all started after Post World War Three when Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell with 499 other young war orphans were placed on board the USS Republic and they were headed for Star Base 10 or 12 to start a new life after they had been left war orphans and abandoned by their relatives due to a shortage of food on Planet Earth in the United States.

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell was only 15 years old when she left Planet Earth and none of the 499 other young people and Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell had any idea how their lives would change once they made their home on Star Base 10 or 12.

It was a gamble they had to take with most of the people on Planet Earth being effected from radiation sickness and those who survived were effected and infertile

Like The Novel written by Margaret Atwood "The Handmaiden's Tale" The United Federation of Planets hope to recreate a new generation of children unaffected from radiation sickness and only 500 young people had been unaffected and Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell was one.

While on her journey she met the handsome Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley, but he was what she called a "Space Cadet " and he was a student at Star-Fleet Academy and still needed an internship and he wouldn't finish until 2279.

By the time Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley had completed his internship, Karissa had become Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Duchess of Norfolk Territory and Marchioness of Pembroke Territory in her own right by giving birth to Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard in 2275 and she was married to the youngest son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, The Fourth Duke of Norfolk Territory and one month after the birth of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane. She became Duchess of Norfolk Territory and she went onto have five daughters and three sons, with three different men and with her help she made sure what Lord Patrick William Howard and Lord John Carey started in 2165. 

Lt Kevin Thomas Riley got the greatest victory over Lord Andrew Charles Howard in 2300 when Lady Caroline Matilda Carey married Lady Karissa and Lord Richard William Carey's daughter married his son, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley and he got further more victory when Lady Karissa and his great-great-grandson, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley V married Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa's great-great-granddaughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard in 2358.

Lt Kevin Thomas Riley felt justified when his son and Lady Karissa's daughter, Lady Caroline Matilda married each other and he was united with his beloved Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell through the marriage of their children.

Lt. Commander Kevin Thomas Riley only outlived Lady Karissa by two years and he dies in 2332, as she dies in 2330 as does Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Richard William Carey dies in 2331.

Lt Kevin Thomas Riley meet the 17 years old Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell on board the USS Republic in 2272 as they don't orbit around Star Base 12 until 2274.

_____________________________________________________________________________

It is now 2340, Lady Karissa's great-granddaughter, Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard and her great-grandson, Lord Andrew Charles Howard III are Duchess of Norfolk and Duke of Lancaster Territory through their mother, Lady Karissa Ann and Lord Andrew Charles Howard III and all the Howard's, Carey's, Riley's, Spencer-Churchill's and Stuarts come together to remember Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey death anniversary out at The New Howard-Carey Mausoleum and it has been ten years since Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell passed away and with all of her children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren standing by her grave  Lady Elizabeth who is now 65 years old reads her favorite poem "Don't Weep For Me." 

Do not stand at my grave and weep

I am not there. I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow.

I am the diamond glints on snow.

I am the sunlight on ripened grain.

I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush

I am the swift uplifting rush

Of quiet birds in circled flight.

I am the soft stars that shine at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry;

I am not there. I did not die."

Lord Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard is 64 years old, Lord Anthony Christopher is 60 years old, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey is 59 years old,  Lord Albert Edward and Lady Anastasia Christina are 55 years old, Lady Sophia Dorothea is 50 years old and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey is 51 years old and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard is  45 years old along with her eldest granddaughter, Lady Karissa Ann Howard. 

All of Lady Karissa's children gather around but it is her grandson, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley III who tells her first cousins " My grandfather loved her before Lord Andrew Charles, Lord Richard William Carey, and even Lord Charles Andrew Howard III."  

"Lord Andrew Charles took away from my grandfather. He died with a broke-heart but he got solace when my mother married his son, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II." Lord Kevin Thomas Riley III tells everyone.

"My mother is the daughter of Lord Richard William Carey who loved my grandmother more than Lord Andrew Charles Howard." Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II states.

Lady Isabella Karissa Carey  speaks up  " My grandfather, Lord Richard William Carey loved my grandmother more than Lord Andrew Charles."  

Lady Caroline Matilda tells her children, " Lord Andrew Charles. Treated your uncle and I as one of his own. I can say nothing bad about him." 

"All of dear parents have passed away and mother died before any of them, but she knew that Lord Andrew Charles would follow her and he did and after her my father, and then Lt. Commander Kevin Thomas Riley." Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey tells his many sisters and brothers and nieces, nephews, and cousins.

Please if you read what my sisters and I have written we please you to remember what the Late Gene Roddenberry wrote and please remember that only we can prevent war.

My thanks for our creator LadyKarissa, and my sisters Elizabeth Charlotte Anderson, Sandra Patricia Wellington, Susan Elizabeth Howard, Jennifer Elizabeth Anderson, and all the other sisters who helped us write this saga and with gratitude to the ...

My thanks for our creator LadyKarissa, and my sisters Elizabeth Charlotte Anderson, Sandra Patricia Wellington, Susan Elizabeth Howard, Jennifer Elizabeth Anderson, and all the other sisters who helped us write this saga and with gratitude to the Duke of Norfolk and his great ancestor Lord John Howard, 1st Duke of Norfolk of England. 

Thanks to the following :

https://www.pinterest.com/14junebaby/noblehouseofhowardsaga/