Chapter 2

Vincent POV

I poured myself a glass of Bourbon waiting to hear back from my second in command clarifying that my shipment had been picked up. I've been irritated with the gang and the Russian gang after the last shipment due to them ambushing my men. They took our entire shipment and killed all my mean but one making him send me a message that burned my skin. I knew sooner or later I know I will be going into war with the French mafia, I just have to figure out who their leader is.

A couple hours passed by and I had gotten word that our shipment was collected and placed into storage. I told one of our cooks bring me my mail and dinner. I never saw her as my cook or someone who works under me. She felt more like my nana. She handed my my mail and dinner and gave me a kiss on the cheek and told she was turning in for the night. A invitation to our winter formal ball had caught my attention to reconcile with some of our alliances.

I called in my second in command Noah to come to my office once he gets back to the compound. A few minutes later I hear a knock and Noah walks in. "You wanted to see me Vince?" He asked confused.

"Yes, clear our schedule for tomorrow, we have to go get suits for the winter ball." Noah has alway attended the winter ball with me even before he became my second in command.

I looked over at my wrist and looked at the time. Nearly 1 no wonder I'm exhausted. I decided to call it a night. I walked into my room and admired the dark grey and green surroundings. Enjoyed a hot shower before grabbing a pair of black sweats and crawling into bed.

I woke up sprawled out on my stomach in the middle of my bed. Looking at the time I decided to get out of bed and hit the gym before me and Noah had to go the west side of Russia to get our suits. Only one place in Russia I will go to get suits.

After Noah and I got done with the gym and decided that in a hour we'd be leaving. I walked up stairs into my room to take a quick shower before putting on a white t-shirt and some black slacks. Then headed off to the private jet.

Ella's POV

I woke up to the house being quiet. My father had left me a note to let me know that we were attending the winter ball and to take the jet just on the outskirts of Russia. I let my driver know that I would need him to call our pilots and let them know that I want wheels up in a hour. I took a quick shower and put on a white cropped T and some dark denim jeans with a pair of air forces and then left to the hanger.

A few hours later I made it to the store. I had a color I wanted in mind, green. If there was anything anyone could pick out from looking at me is that I loved the color green. I walked around the store for a bit and then heard the door ring to see the most handsome man walked in. The store wasn't made for public people just gang members. I had to peel my eyes off of him just to spot the perfect dress. I didn't even have to try it on I knew it was the one

 I didn't even have to try it on I knew it was the one

^ The dress