Chapter 12

Ella's POV

I don't have the words to describe tonight. I was scared but it's everything I wanted. I laid in Vincent's arms, while he gently rubbed my arms. Everything was fine until it wasn't. A wave of emotions hit me. I felt gross, I felt overwhelmed with emotions. I started to cry. Vincent leaned forward looking at me with confusion. "Baby what's wrong?" He asked me in a panic with concern. "I've never don't it with someone I truly loved. I was raped so sex wasn't something I thought I was ever gonna do. I feel gross. I feel like I need to take a shower to melt my skin off. I can't breathe." I broke out with even more tears hyperventilating. Vincent swans his leg around me so I was in the middle of him. He hugged me tightly. For some reason the pressure for the hug help. I just sat there in his arms crying and trying to calm down. He let go of me and walked into the bathroom.

I heard the water start running for the bathtub. I think he was starting a bath for me. I walked in to him setting up towels for me and putting bubbles in the bath. "Take a bath. It'll help. Let me know if you need anything. Do you want me to leave or are you okay with me sitting in the bedroom?" Vincent asked. I know he was trying to be helpful but I wanted to be left alone. "Can you go somewhere else? I know you're trying to help me but I would like to be left alone." I expressed. He nodded his head and walked out. I didn't start to get into the tub until I heard the bedroom door shut.

Sitting in the tub thoughts hit me like a train. Flashbacks from that night started to come in. It was like I was in a locked room watching my younger self get raped. I couldn't move I watched it over and over again. I started to scream and shake unable to get out of the tub and wake up. Before I know it Vincent is grabbing my arms and shaking me up I come back into reality. He grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me after helping me stand up. Still not completely there he hugged me telling me I was safe and that he couldn't hurt me. Tears slowly fall down my face because it hit me. I am safe. I'm safe with Vincent.

I got dressed and laid back in bed. Vince took the day off and spent time with me. My phone started to ring making me jump and Logan's name popped up on the screen. Logan is my second in command.

*phone call*

E: hello

L: what happened? Did you kill him? Are you safe? Where are you?

E: I'm fine I'll explain it later. Have everyone meet at the abandoned building my Sara's (first store)

L: got it. See you in a bit.

*End call*

"I think we need to explain to our mafias that we are no longer a threat to each other anymore. I'm having my group meet at the abandoned building" I told Vince. He nodded in agreement. So much for our free day.

A hour later

You could cut the tense in the room with a knife. Me and Vincent walked up to the staircase in the abandoned building. Side by side we stood there. We discussed what one of use were gonna say.

"Greeting everyone, you are probably wondering why the French mafia and Russian mafia are here in the same building with a kill order. We assumed that the Russian mafia killed my mom. They didn't. The French mafia held one of the  Russians gun with his finger prints on it, if they didn't give them the entire shipment that night they were gonna kill my mom and make it look like the Russians did it. We hated them all because of a lie. A lie that I no longer believe. So as of this day forward they are no longer an enemy. We decided we are going to combine our forces and gang together to become one. There's no need for fighting. My father is dead. He was killed because he let James rape me when I was 16. He is first in our kill list." I announced. Everyone has their opinions. Before I could even see it a gun shot when off and Vincent shielded my body. I didn't see who it was but Logan was screaming to be let go. Mark and Harry were on each side of his arm.

I looked over to see Vincent holding his side. Fucking Logan shot him. I yelled at for Harry and mark to take him back to the compound and lock him up. Vincent started to lower himself down to the floor. "Vincent, hey look at me it's going to be okay. Please stay awake okay? Don't leave me." I cried out. I yelled for someone to get a doctor. I apply pressure to his wound. His eye began to flutter close. "Vincent stay with baby. Keep those eyes open." I cried out before he shut them completely.