1:1 Wednesday's child Is full of woe part 4

Akuma who was in his casual clothes was walking around the harvest festival while being deathly silent until he meets up with Enid, and Wednesday, who were watching Tyler argue with his father, which angered Akuma.

Akuma: *thoughts* Seriously, what is going on with me? Why am I so angry every time she looks at him?! *normally* Should we really trust that normie bastard? 

Enid: Admit it, you're jealous.

Akuma: I'm not, there isn't anything to be jealous of. 

Wednesday: I trust that I can handle myself.

Akuma: *thoughts* Am I jealous? Have I really focused on my job more than anything to notice that even after all of those flings back in New Jersey, there actually was some love? No way, I only started feeling this way after Wednesday scared that normie cunt.

Enid: Well, good luck and safe travels, the both of you.

 Wednesday stepped back slightly, touching Akuma, causing her to have a vision as Enid looked in confusion.

In the vision, Wednesday saw Akuma in a building with a lot of floors, but she felt she was being watched. Akuma was with someone else, a guy who had what looked like his head had claw marks. Wednesday watched the duo as Akuma started walking away from the curse.

The curse threw a cursed energy fused fireball at Akuma who just turned around and put out his arm which caused the fireball to go past Akuma.

Akuma: Idiot.

Akuma immediately disappeared and reappeared in front of the curse with his arm out before gabbing the curse by the face and slamming him against the ground.

Akuma: You will die here.

Wednesday, watched as Akuma leaned down slightly while looking at the curse.

Akuma: Hey, what's the matter? You're not finished already, are you?

Akuma stood up.

Akuma: Yeah good, that's the way, just try a little harder.

Wednesday watched as the curse tried to get up, only for Akuma to stomp on the curse's face, causing the ground to crumble and send the trio falling to the ground.

As Akuma was falling, the curse grabbed Akuma's right foot before swinging Akuma around, but Akuma ripped the curse's right arm off, and teleported to a random rock that was falling and sat on said rock while smirking as he was holding the curse's arm.

Akuma: Even a curse is bound to miss his arm.

The cursed spirt coughs up purple blood, all the while Akuma is smiling and laughing like a madman as the cursed spirit falls to the ground, landing in water and debris.

Once the trio landed, Wednesday saw Akuma standing on a rock that was like a pathway perfectly fine, but the curse was trapped against a wall with his legs and arms cut off. 

Akuma: Hey, did you know about this? Surprisingly, you and I both are apparently classified as Special Grade. Good job. You and me man. But no matter what, you're still an insect.

The curse was grunting while trying to pull himself out of the wall that Akuma put him in. Once the curse got his arms out, they regenerated as Akuma just smiled the entire time, all the while the same thing happened to the curse's legs.

Akuma: Alright, special grade, you just keep tryin'!

After Akuma said that, he put his hands in his pockets as the special grade landed on the rock in front of the King of Curses. The curse had a smile on his face while laughing, as Akuma raised an eyebrow while smirking.