1: 3 Friend or Woe?

Wednesday: *thoughts* Let's assess, shall we? Bag over my head for optimal disorientation, I believe Akuma has one on his head too.

A person takes the bags off of the duo's heads, causing Akuma to kick the person in the stomach, sending him flying to the wall, causing a foot thick hole to be in the wall.

Wednesday: *thoughts* Wrists tied tight enough to cut off circulation, and no idea if we're going to live or die. They're stupid if they think a few chains will hold Akuma down.

Akuma: *thoughts* This is definitely our kind of party.

Mysterious voice: Who dares breach our inner sanctum.

Akuma: Of-fucking-course, it would be Bianca-fucking-Barclay.

Wednesday: You can take the mask off, Bianca.

All of the members take their hoods and masks off, revealing Xavier, Ajax, Divina, and Kent all having black eyes and bloody noses as everyone else were OK.

Wednesday: *thoughts* And just like that, my hopes were dashed against the rocks of bitter disappointment. My boyfriend and I's foe was no psychotic killer. More like a bunch of high school clowns.

Akuma: I really am starting to get fucking pissed!

Wednesday: Wait, I preferred you with it on.

Akuma chuckled.

Xavier: How did you two get down here?

Wednesday: Rowan showed us.

Just then everyone looked at Akuma who broke the chains off allowing the chains to fall to the ground as everyone including Wednesday had a shocked look on their face, but Wednesday quickly put on her usual cold expression.

Wednesday: Left pocket.

Akuma reached into Wednesday's left pocket and grabbed the picture before pulling it out.

Xavier: I could have grabbed it.

Akuma: Fuck no. Knowing you, you would try to get a feel. Be glad it's only a black eye and bloody nose.

Xavier glared at Akuma before snatching the picture out of Akuma's hand.

Wednesday: We tracked the watermark to the Poe statue.

Xavier was visibly confused as to why Akuma was stood protectively beside the girl in the picture.

Wednesday: Then we solved the riddle.

Kent: Wait, there's a riddle? I thought we just snapped twice.

Every one of the nightshades shook their head.

Y/N: Do you fucking have brain damage from that right hook during the Poe cup?

Wednesday: Well, aren't you the brightest in the bunch.

Kent glared at Wednesday and Akuma.

Bianca: The Nightshades are an elite social club.

Akuma: OK, let's skip the bullshit sales pitch, we don't fucking want in. You already have a fucking 10-foot pole up your ass, so how about you fucking allow that to join?

Bianca: Question is, what are we gonna do with them? Only members are allowed in this library.

Xavier: I say we invite them to pledge.

Nightshades: What?

Akuma: *thoughts* Did they not fucking hear me?

Xavier: She is a legacy, and we could use the protection in case any non-nightshade comes snooping around.

Akuma: *angry* SO I'M SOME FUCKING GUARD?!

Xavier: No! I didn't mean it that way.

Akuma: You practically just called me a fucking guard!

Bianca: After the crap they pulled in the Poe cup, there's no way in hell.

Akuma: Be glad, I spared your little fishie.

Bianca: We talk about not making waves? They're a tsunami.

Wednesday: Just because I beat you at your own game? Let us save you the trouble.

Akuma/Wednesday: We're not interested in joining.

Yoko: You're seriously turning us down?

Wednesday: Can you believe it?

Akuma: What would we even benefit from it? I benefit more from ripping my own heart out.

Bianca: Until her. We've already seen what her curse can do.

Akuma looked at everyone with no emotion on his face.

Wednesday: I freed myself five minutes ago.

Everyone except for Akuma had a shocked look on their faces.

Akuma and Wednesday walk to the stairs, where Kent got in their way.

Wednesday: Do you want a matching black eye?

Kent glared at Akuma and Wednesday, as Wednesday pushed the rope against Kent's chest and pushed the merman to the side as Wednesday and Akuma walk up the stairs before stopping mid-way.

Wednesday: It's amateurs like you who give kidnapping a bad name.

Akuma: God damn dumbasses.

The nightshades look at each other confused as Wednesday and Akuma walk to their shared dorm.

Akuma: I thought you liked rope.

Wednesday: And I thought you like chains.

Akuma: You know for a fact I like chains.

Akuma smirked as he and Wednesday started making out again before entering and shutting the door to their shared dorm, but before they could continue, they hear Enid speak.

Enid: I'm going on a midnight stroll, so you guys have the dorm to yourselves.

Akuma pulls away from Wednesday and looks at Enid.

Akuma: OK.

Enid walks out as Akuma watches as the door shuts.

Wednesday: I'm willing to share, but only with one other girl.

Akuma: Is Enid OK?

Wednesday: Go.

Akuma kissed Wednesday one last before teleporting over to Enid, where he saw Enid, get angry and claw a tree.

Akuma: What's got you so angry?

Enid looked up on at the tree, in shock, to see Akuma standing on a branch.

Enid: Nothing.

Akuma jumped down from the branch and walked over to Enid.

Akuma: How about you and Wednesday share? Neither of you will have to feel the pain or anger of getting stood up again. Nobody will ever hurt you as well. 

Enid: Are you sure? What did Wednesday say?

Akuma: She's willing to share, but only with you.

Enid nods before kissing Akuma, who kissed back but also sensed a large amount of cursed energy.

Akuma: *thoughts* Who the hell is that? It's a decent amount of cursed energy. Definitely special grade, but it doesn't matter.

Akuma teleports back to the shared dorm with Enid in his arms. The trio all lay on Akuma's bed, and cuddle before going to bed.