11

you ended up sleeping after bakugo left you there speechless last night after everything that happened. your body was still a bit sensitive from the night before due to the thoughts that flooded your mind from the sensation you felt from bakugos touch. you wake up to the sound of banging and thumping. you roll over in your bed and cover your ears with your pillow.

y/n: ugh..who is up making all of that noise...

you thought. the noise continued and the sound grew louder. you opened your eyes with anger, and pounced out of your bed. you quickly put on some slippers and stormed your way over to the dorm 3 doors down from yours. you banged loudly on it and denki answered it.

denki: oh hey, y/n! what's up--

y/n: denki what the hell is all of that noise?!

denki turned around and you peaked your head through the door to see what he was looking at. inside there was kirishima and mineta wrestling and throwing things at each other. you face palmed and sighed.

denki: kirishima and mineta are wrestling to see who's the strongest. pretty interesting fight if you ask me.

denki began laughing and opened the door wider, gesturing you to come inside.

y/n: just...keep it down. i'm trying to sleep and i can't with the loud noise.

mineta: i'm gonna win this for you y/n!

you rolled your eyes and yawned as you groaned and slouched while walking down the hallway to go back to your room. you were stopped by bakugo who happened to be leaving his dorm. he was wearing a grey tank top and some plaid pajama pants with his all might slippers. he rubbed his face and scratched his head before making subtle eye contact with you.

bakugo: morning shit face. you're not usually up this early.

bakugo looked down at his wrist as if he was checking a watch.

y/n: your friends are down the hallway making a bunch of noise. i had to tell them to be quiet so i could sleep.

bakugo started laughing.

bakugo: better get used to it.

bakugo leaned in towards you grinning.

bakugo: or maybe they should get used to the loud noises we're soon to make.

bakugo smirked and you blushed a bit before shoving your hand in his face to move him away from you. he started cackling and followed you back into your dorm.

y/n: and what do you think you're doing?

you turned around and stopped him from entering while you crossed your arms and raised your eyebrow at him. you were still grouchy from waking up so early, so you gave him a bunch of morning attitude.

bakugo: coming inside? what else does it look like?

y/n: not today big guy. i'm trying to get my beauty sleep in before i go to work this afternoon.

bakugo looked at you surprised.

bakugo: work? when and where did you find the time to apply for a job? why would you even need to work? you're training to become a hero.