- 1

ATLANTA, GA 📍SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 21

ATLANTA, GA 📍
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 21

SERAYE, stepped outside the door of Hartsfield Jackson International Airport, with a total of three suitcases being carried behind her by the worker. She looked down at her Apple Watch, waiting for the message from her brother to come through to let her know where he had been parked.

Sekani was supposed to be there at least thirty minutes before she landed, but their shared location said otherwise.

"Where this nigga at, bro." Seraye agitatedly looked over to the worker next to her. The older white man only shrugged, clutching her bags closer to his body as he looked down.

She began pulling her phone out to text him again when the loud roar of his black challenger sounded down the street. The worker suddenly jolted up, fading out of the bird snooze he found himself in during the wait.

Her silver smiley showed as she excitedly watched the approaching vehicle come to a stop. The rims were costumely installed and the new designs looked even better in person as they did through their many facetime calls.

Sekani got out of the driver's seat, mocking Seraye's smile as he approached his sister with arms extended. She tightly wrapped her arms around him, before pulling away and slapping the side of his head.

"Had me waiting here for thirty minutes for what? dickhead."

"Yo ass couldn't keep peace for five damn minutes. Go get in the car," Sekani's smile dropped as he pushed her right back. Seraye stood still for thirty more seconds, refusing to give her brother the satisfaction of knowing he could tell her what to do.

She had no intentions of moving until the man beside them softly cleared his throat, his arms feeling like noodles given the amount of time he had been carrying the girls bags.

"Fuck you need three bags for? Sitting here trying to be petty and John ass struggling" Sekani grabbed the bags from the worker before sliding a $20 out of his wallet as a tip.

Seraye only rolled her eyes at her brother as he loaded the bags into the trunk of his car. Seraye thanked the worker again before getting comfortably in his car, preparing for the unnecessarily long ride back home due to Atlanta traffic.

"So, how you been."

"Just been coolin honestly, ma and momma been on my dick heavy lately about school and shit," He shook his head, picking up the bottle of purple gatorade and taking a sip.

Seraye had zoned out as she admired the interior of her brother's car. She flexed her hands to take a picture of her new set in front of the dashboard as Sekani continued talking to her about everything going on lately.

"Damn, a nigga tryna tell you how he feel and shit and you on instagram". Sekani deadpanned her, smacking his lips as he drove out of the busy airport lot and into traffic.