- 2

ATLANTA, GA 📍SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 21

ATLANTA, GA 📍
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 21

SERAYE connected her phone to her Alexa before pressing play on JUST MIGHT by SUMMER WALKER & PARTYNEXTDOOR. The same playlist she played the night before in the car was still on shuffle. Her diffuser was running on the counter, the steam making her bathroom smell like the ocean, a reminder of home almost.

She sung along to the lyrics as she wet her makeup brush to apply the concealer beneath her eyes. She wanted to go for a natural makeup look today, not feeling the need to impress.

The song changed again while she finished blending in her concealer before going in with her setting powder to bake her undereyes. She used the back of her finger to rub her highlighter together on the bridge of her nose before curling her lashes and putting all her products back into their bag.

The time now read 4:01pm and she had a little over twenty minutes to finish getting dressed, finish her hair, and leave the house. The theater they chose was around fifteen minutes from her house, plus time counted for a snack stop.

She had the outfit she chose laid out on top of her bed. The options she had for clothing were very limited, she only brought her favorites with her on her flight and the rest were packed away in storage boxes in California, hopefully to be shipped out soon.

She decided on a white undershirt matched with a forest green and black striped sweater. Dark gray cargos accompanied the top, paired with her low top Rick's.
She layered her initial necklace with a couple other chains around her neck and slid on her various rings and bracelets.

Her hair was pulled up into a messy bun, as it had been for the past couple of days. She wanted to wear it down today, so she watched herself in the mirror as she applied very little product and a large amount of water to it to mold it into the shape she wanted it to be. Her method of getting the pattern she wanted worked like a charm every time.

Seraye and Jaelynn had been texting via instagram about the plans for today. Just as Sekani knocked on her door, Jaelynn dm'd Seraye, letting her know that they had just left the house and would be at the movies soon.

"Yo, you ready?" Sekani spoke, brushing his hair with a sponge he stole from Amir. He wore a black Nike joggers set with his black Yeezy Slides; a joint was tucked neatly away behind his ears, and Seraye could see the blue lighter sticking out of his jacket pocket.

"You finna hotbox the car or something? Why you got that."

Seraye posed in her mirror and took a couple of pictures before saving them to her favorites folder. She took one last picture of Sekani standing at the door before taking her airpods and lip oil off the nightstand and walking out of her room.