Introduction

Reader takes the role of the next Tsahiki - was the older twin between her and Sylwanin - and Tsu'tey's mate. She and Tsu'tey are already mated (mated a few months before Jake came to Pandora). Reader is pregnant but very early - doesn't know when Jake arrives (probably concievrd a week or so before Jake arrived). She and Tsu'tey were going to take the roles of Olo'eyktan and Tsahiki whenever Mo'at and Eytukan were ready to step down, but when Eytukan died they took over anyways. Tsu'tey and the Reader are overprotective of Neytiri because of what happened to Sylwanin and other things - Tsu'tey is like and older brother to Neytiri.

This fanfic will be based around the Avatar movies as they come out (with obvious changes). There will however be original "scenes" within the story that belong to me. This means that all rights reserved to their specific owners (James Cameron, Disney, etc.). The only parts I own are the original scenes, characters (will come up in later parts), and the Reader. There are some things changed around that will alter later events. At the end of the first Avatar movie there will most likely be a chapter much like this one explaining stuff you need to know for later parts. This will then go into original chapters before I start Avatar TWOW.

Extra things to know:
- Scenes will be based around the Na'vi, not Jake so you will not hear his over voice lines but there could be scenes of people talking about the Na'vi
- English speaking will be written regularly while Na'vi will be written in italics [might change]
- The Reader looks like most other Na'vi, the differences: extremely dark blue hair (almost black) and green eyes

This is the outfit, but you can change things you want to: