I.

Y/n sat high on the branch she had gone to before, her head rested back against the Hometree. Her eyes were shut, allowing her to offer her ears a heightened sense. She heard the animals from below and those from the sky, the Ikran high up in the top branches of Hometree, she heard so much yet it made her feel so at peace. It seemed that through their Tsaheylu, even if they were so far apart, Tsu'tey felt the serenity from his mate. Allowing himself to feel light, relieved even, knowing that his mate was so much calmer after when she had seen in her visions.

The young Na'vi woman continued to sit, listening to the world around her but not everything is peaceful forever. Y/n a feather like touch, something that would have been missed if not paid attention to. She opened her eyes and looked down, on her arm rested a single atokirina. The little seed moved up and down slowly, almost calmed by the woman's serene presence, before Y/n moved her arm and allowed the atokirina to rest on her hand. It bounced a few more times before moving to the main chamber of Hometree and as if knowing what it ment, the woman made her way down.

Once she reached where her father stood the two greeted each other. Mo'at was nowhere to be seen so Y/n believed she was in the room the two had talked in earlier that evening. Y/n went towards the stair-like structure and sat on the edge of one, high enough that her feet did not graze the ground, and watched as her father spoke to other Na'vi from the clan. It was not long until the sound of Pa'li approaching came, making Y/n stand up from where she sat and joining her father's side as they watched. Tsu'tey was the first to walk in, swiftly making his way towards his mate and the Olo'eyktan.

Once he stood in front of the two he greeted Eytukan before doing the same to his mate, both returning it moments after.

"Ma Olo'eyktan, Ma Yawnetu [loved one]." Tsu'tey spoke, acknowledging their presence.

"Ma Yawne [beloved]." Y/n replied back, faint but Tsu'tey could hear every ounce of relief in her voice.

Eytukan smiled slightly at the interaction before his face hardened again, turning to Tsu'tey, "Tsu'tey, did you find the dreamwalker?"

"Yes. We found him but..." The man spoke, but Y/n lost focus on the conversation in front of her as she listened towards the entrance of hometree, slightly turning to watch what was to come.

Many of the Na'vi that also stood in the main area of Hometree began to make yipping noises as they entered. Though many backed away once they saw the dreamwalker surrounded by the hunters, Neytiri leading the group. The people, gaining some more confidence, surrounded the group watching in faination, one lightly hitting the male avatar as it walked by. It wasn't long till they came into Y/n's view, the woman taking a slight step forward towards them. The action halted whatever was being said between Eytukan and Tsu'tey as they both looked in the same direction as Y/n.

Neytiri walked ahead of the group, looking at her father and older sister, "Ma Tsmuke [sister], Ma Sempul..." Neytiri gestured to the two, "I see you."

Eytukan walked down, Y/n following right behind but she stopped for a moment when Tsu'tey softly grasped her arm. She turned to look at her mate, telling from the look in his eyes that he did not wish for her to go near the dreamwalker. Softly setting her other hand on the one that held her arm, she gave Tsu'tey a comforting look telling him she would be alright. As much as he did not want her to go down he knew that she wished to make sure Neytiri was alright and so he let her go, though he kept a trained eye on the avatar.

Eytukan got close to the dreamwalker, going behind Neytiri to watch him closely. Neytir slightly glanced over her shoulder but when she felt a hand grasp her own she looked forward once again. In front of her stood Y/n, nervous but relieved.

"Are you alright? You are not hurt?" The elder sister whispered quietly.

When she got a nod from Neytiri in reply she let out a breath, satisfied with the word of her sister. When the interaction was over the sisters turned their attention to their father who began to speak.