Chapter 3

"They'll be home soon." I knew what she meant, so I grabbed my phone and followed her to her car. She took my hand as she drove. "It'll be fine."

We walked into the house, and I was immediately picked up by Emmett, Alice's brother.

After he's set me back on my feet, I looked up at him. All 6'6 of him. Some people found his size intimidating, but I didn't. I just wouldn't cross any of them when it came to family. "So, you two have finally realized what we've seen for months ?" I blushed but was saved answering, when Alice pulled me into the living room, where Anna was sitting in Rosalie's lap.

"Hey, Anna, Rosalie." They smiled at me, as I sat down next to Alice. "Hey." I smiled at Anna, who was staring at Rosalie, as she spoke. "So, you two finally admitted it then?" OK, I had to know if Alice had said anything.

"Alice, can I talk to you for a minute?" She knew what I wanted, but we went to her room anyway. I sat on her bed, looking at the drawings she had done, which lined the walls.

"I never told them, but I couldn't hide it from Edward."  

"OK."

I went back to staring at the drawings on the walls, no matter how many times I'd seen them, I never got tired of staring at them.

I hadn't noticed Alice had even moved, until I noticed a box on her lap.

"What's that?"

"My drawings of you. From before we even met. I wanted to show you." She opened the box, handing me one of her many sketch books. I opened it.

"Alice, these are amazing!" I looked at her, they really were amazing.

"Here's the very first one."

She took a single sheet of paper, out of the bottom of the box

"The date . . . . . This is three months before I even moved here!"  

"And I spent 3 months thinking I'd never find you." I couldn't believe it! She felt like this all this time, and never said anything!

"I wish I'd said something sooner." Alice smiled at me. "Hey, look at me. You didn't know. I knew I couldn't force this on you, if something was going to happen, you had to figure this out yourself. Now, you have and I couldn't be happier, OK?"

"OK." Alice smiled, kissing me. "Good. Now, I think its time for bed.” I looked at the clock: 11:45. "Yeah, you're right." I got changed, and got into bed beside Alice, cuddling into her side.