3. a bat, a wolf, and a cat

S1E1
a/n not sure how I feel about this but some of its cute at least.

Lilith's first day of classes started with rumors floating around about Wednesday Addams and Bianca Barclay

Lilith's first day of classes started with rumors floating around about Wednesday Addams and Bianca Barclay. Apparently, that morning Wednesday had challenged Bianca to a fencing match and ultimately lost. That wasn't the interesting part though, it was the rumors of why. Lilith heard one group of friends saying that Wednesday had hoped to kill Bianca by invoking a military challenge. Another said Bianca accepted in ordered to get rid of the Addams girl. The only one that really caught Lilith's attention was the one involving Xavier Thorpe. A long-haired siren boy had whispered to his friends that Bianca had caught Wednesday and Xavier in a cozy corner the afternoon before and an argument had ensued. It was completely ridiculous, and Lilith didn't believe a word they said but it irritated her, nonetheless.

Which is how she found herself keeping a close eye on the Addams girl the rest of the day. As the two new girls, they were ultimately paired up in most classes. The only two they didn't share were Fencing, Lilith had opted for dance instead, and art.

"Into your seats everyone," a slim mousy haired woman calls from the front of the room. She's wearing paint covered coveralls and her hands are covered it what appears to be either charcoal or graphite. "Oh, you must be Lilith!"

"Yes ma'am," Lilith greets softly. Almost everyone stares from their stools behind tall easels.

"I'm Ms. Young," the woman says. "Now, let's find you an empty seat, hmmm." Ms. Young takes a moment to glance around to classroom. "There, in between Xavier and Ambrose." The two in question raise their heads from where they had leant towards each other in conversation. "Why don't you two help Lilith here grab an easel and settle her between the two of you?"

The two friends nearly stumble over each other as they practically sprint to the far wall where the spare easels sit. The entire room laughs as Lilith looks on in amusement when Ambrose shoves Xavier away and snatches up the equipment. She waits at the stool designated for her while Ambrose sets it in front of her.

"Thank you," Lilith says with a grin causing the scarred boy to gap at her. Xavier smacks the back of his friend's head as he returns to his own seat.

"Now that we've all found our seats," Ms. Young says with a tinge of amusement. "I'd like to announce your semester projects. You'll be paired in groups of two, or three to create group portraits. Which," she interrupts the load chatter that had erupted. "I have already chosen. This will be a semester long project worth sixty percent of your final grade, and I'll provide you with as much studio time as you need to finish it. Each member of your group will create their own portraits, I'm looking at you Jackson." A buff looking boy in the back corner groans as Ms. Young calls him out. "It can be done in any style and medium, or mediums, as you prefer, and I'd like to see variations in each group. I don't want to take up too much of your time, so let me put everyone into their groups." Ms. Young pulls out a list from a desk draw and begins reading from it. Lilith doesn't recognize any of the names until the teacher reaches her own at the end. "Lilith, Ambrose, and Xavier. We have an odd number of students now, so I had to make a group a three. But having seen all through of your portfolios, I have faith you'll each bring something fantastic to the group. Now, I'd like everyone to work on today's warm up before getting to know your partners for the remainder of the glass."