Chapter 1

"Ugh, leave me alone Glitch Bitch, nobody wants you here," Jackie said, his voice low.

Anti narrowed his eyes, glitches surrounding his body like a flurry that grew with his anger, "Fine, it's not like I'd want to be around you, you're such an ą̵̱͇̹̪̱̞̺̗͎̅̈́́͗̈́̃̓̽̂̒̓̅̐̋͘͘̕s̸͕͕̦̊̈́̂ş̸̡̧͍̳̺̫͖͈͎͔̟͕̜͐̃̍̍́͜ͅh̸̨̭͎̖̬̖̗̲̫͉̠̗͎͇́́͝o̸̧̩̳̠͍̲͓͒ĺ̷͕̣̯̱͖̳̀̈́̌̇̀͝͝ͅe̸̡̳̠̲̼̹̟̞̝̱̹͓͖͊̎͗̍͊̈̊̉͒̆̀̅!" He hissed, feeling tears start to prick at the corners of his eyes.

Jackie scoffed, crossing his arms, "Oh, I'm the asshole? I'm not the one made specifically to be the villain, Anti."

Anti tried not to wince, "F̸̖͑͘u̶͓͂c̸̗̦̏ķ̵̮̿ ̸̦͐͝y̸͇̍̋o̸̜͐u̵̘͐̕.̴̳̒" He growled, finding it harder and harder to control his glitches as his voice filled with static.

"See? You're always so bitchy. I'm just trying to keep everyone safe," Jackie said, as if it was obvious.

"S̵̡̡̯̖̄̓̄͜ǎ̵̯̳̣̤̃͛̕͝f̸̣͖̭̭̯̀͛͌̉̎ë̴̮̫̟̮́͌͋̿͋?̵̳̒̓?̷̤̪̞̄̑͝ ̵̺̩͖̩͗̔̀͝D̵̨̯̦̩̪̎ó̶̭͓͚̰ͅ ̵̺͍̜͇̀͑̄̿͝ÿ̵̩̩͚́̔̎ǫ̵̡̣͇̂̏ǘ̶̗̒ ̸͖̠̰̯̣͋͂̋͐r̴̳͔͚͇̮̽e̸̝̠͙̲̩̋̏̅͐͝ắ̴̲̺̖̝l̸̜̻̘͠l̵̫̱͛͆̽̊y̸͍̟͎̆̀̓̃͂͜ ̸̤̩̪̫̏̈́̈́t̸̳̖̣̜̲͌̓͑̀ḥ̸̡͍̱̀̀i̷̧͕̠̱͐̅͐̚n̸̝̭̍͐k̸̝̬̫̤̪̊̓ ̶̲́̾́̎I̶̠͉͛'̷̯̪͈̑d̶̹̰͐͠͝ ̸͕̀h̴̗͌̈͑̄̌ŭ̵̫̳̮̲͕ṛ̴̲̩̿̓̔͌t̵̢̝͍̖̾͗̉̈́ ̶̛͖̈́͐̔̕ṭ̶̢͓̖̍͋͑͠h̶̡̼͗͗e̵̛̝̘̖͂̄̆m̸̼͆̅͝?̸̱̰̗̓̓͘?̴̘͑̈" Anti shouted, cringing as the scar on his neck reopened, blood starting to leak down his shirt.

"I know you would!" Jackie shouted back, "You've hurt every one of us!"

Anti knew there was no point in arguing anymore, Jackie was too much of a stubborn ass to listen.

"F̷̺̬͐̚i̷̡̫̕n̶̯̍ͅe̴͓̙͒,̴̹̹̍ ̵̰̕w̴̞̐͜h̵̲̹̿̆a̵̹͗͌ṱ̴͆̓ę̷̣̈́v̷̛̬͔͊ę̵͌r̷̢͋̕.̵̜̇̕ ̴̫͘Í̵̲̚'̴̰̦̓͝m̴̜̳͐͝ ̴͉̋d̵̪̏͘o̵̰͐̎ņ̸͈̒̇e̸̪̰͂,̷͈̓̓" Anti said, turning to leave.

Behind him he heard Jackie scoff again, "God, he's the fucking worst."

"M- maybe you shouldn't be so hard on him Jackie..." Marvin muttered.

Anti stopped halfway up the stairs, half curious, half afraid to hear what Jackie was going to say.

"You're only defending him because he hasn't tried to kill you yet Marv," Jackie said.

"I don't think he will..." Came Marvin's quiet reply.

"Give him some time, I bet he will. It's impossible for him to not want to kill us."

Jackie's answer felt like a punch in Anti's chest, injuring him way further than if Jackie had physically hurt him. He ran up the stairs, tripping on the way up. He landed on his knee on the stair above, almost whimpering in pain. Instead he pushed himself up and ran into his room, slamming the door behind him.

Anti leaned up against the door, sliding all the way down to the floor. He felt the tears he had been suppressing bubbling up inside of him, but he didn't want to cry. If he cried, Jackie would know and make fun of him.

"F̶͙̻̬͉̩̒̀͝ử̴͎̬́ç̴̛͔̠̔̏͝k̷̭̞͕̫͍̽̿͝͝ ̸̗̙̥̍̾f̷̰̄ṳ̸̜͌́͛͝c̴̠̣̳͑̀̕k̸̰̯̼̠̖̐ ̷̹͍̤̲̍͘ḟ̸̱̪̉́̋͆ǘ̷͖̦̱̩̟c̷̫̗̐͂̐k̸̘̹͚̂̒ ̷̡̡̱̲̲̔f̶̢̟̲̯̃̆́̇ͅû̶͔̰̪̯̀̽͘ċ̶̢̜̙̺̈́̕ķ̶̯̐̿̈́͆!" Anti whispered, his glitched climbing so far out of his control that they practically consumed him, blurring his vision.