Ch.1 Supermarket

୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆   🌙  ᜊ‧₊˚
(Rei's POV)
It was around evening. I had just finished a match with Nikaidou. He still seemed pretty upset (but hey it's just a practice) then he walks out of my apartment and locks the door while I tidy up. Suddenly, a knock came at the door. Oh, it's just the Kawamotos. :)
"HEY REI! WE ARE HAVING CURRY!! DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?!" Momo shouted as she jumped in the air holding a sheet of paper. "LOOK I ALSO DREW YOU A PICTURE!"

"Wow, Momo! That is an excellent drawing you have made!" I told her

"Wow, Momo! That is an excellent drawing you have made!" I told her. "THANK YOU!"
"Oh, and Rei, do you think you can stop bye at the store to get a couple of supplies? We're kinda running out." Akari offered. "Y-yeah no problem." I told her. I didn't even get to answer a 'yes' or 'no'.

.🧸୧ *·˚🎬❀˚̣̣̣͙✼̥୭⁺
(Y/N's POV)
I was walking to the supermarket. It was a warm and beautiful day out. I love days like these. I had almost made it to there until I got a notification and eventually got distracted. Until then, I found myself bumping into someone and dropping their glasses. "OH MY GOODNESS! I AM SO SO SORRY!" "No, that's fine, you're ok." I didn't know that he was so calm about it. But when I looked at him, I thought to myself that I made have found love at first sight. "Hi. Have we met before? We're from the same class right? Omg, I don't think I've seen you before." I'm being such an idiot at this point. But I have seen him. His name is Rei. Rei Kiriyama. Ever since we were kids, I had a small crush on him but I was to afraid to admit it. His quietness seemed to spark me. "No..I don't think we have met. I hardly talk to anybody." he said. "Oh alright then. I guess I'll see you around. Bye."
"Bye." he said with his deep soft voice. Then I left, not even going to the store.

342 words! O em gee!!
Ik it's not much rn but I'm making progress!!
.·:*¨¨*:·.♡.·:*¨¨*:·.