Coming back #28

Tyler POV.

i got an message from someone unknown and they told melll to look outside the window, i do what it said and there was so many explosion, i'm glad they does that but they find us and want to kill us.

i goes upstairs so tell Enid and Enid already packing, she turn around and look at me, She nod, "Lets go." She speak and run out.

Enid POV.

We are finding where the explosion came from, we saw Laurel Gate is leading them. "i knew it was her." I spoke. Tyler was terrified cause Laurel Gate did something dangerous to him too. "don't worry, i will protect you." I said and smiled. He smiled back.

"Find Enid sinclair and Tyler galpin now! Make sure their little friends join too." She yelled, we record what did she said cause there might be something important she said. She walk to a car and took out a tank full of void. "What the hell?" Tyler said. "We can make the zombie more dangerous." She said, "she don't want to kill the zombie just for thr citizen...but she want to make them stronger..." i said and stare at tyler. "we need to tell this to the other before its to late." He said and stood up. I nod and follow him back to the mansion.

we were running and everybody are already up cause the big explosion, "W-where have you been?!" Wednesday hold my wrist and stare at me into the eyes. "I'm sorry,Wens." I speak. "what with that big explosion?" Yoko asked. "its for the zombie." Tyler said. "good! So the zombie can die" bianca walk in the room. "Its not..they make the zombie dead so they can make them stronger." I explains

"What the fuck?". "we need to stop them ASAP." I said. " how do we stop them? Its laurel gate and the army." Divina spoke.  "I don't know.." i said. "L-lets find their w-weakness." Wednesday said. "what? Its hard willa!". "Hm..what about we be the zombie." Tyler said. "thats the dumbest idea i ever heard." Ajax said. Kent laughed and Divina stared at her with "Seriously" look. "Whats our backup plan?" Yoko ask. Tyler shrug, i look at them with a smirk.

Wednesday POV.

They wanted me to stay at the mansion with Eugene cause they might killed me and make me stronger. It was boring looking at the explosion from the window, "Hey Wednesday! Wanna play fortnite?" Eugene ask. "whats that?." I ask and sit down beside him. "Its a game where we do teamwork or kill our enemies!" He explains. "i-i'll play." I said and grab a controller.

me and eugene play a while and it was pretty fun? , We still haven't heard anything about the other, "Its Enid going to be okay?" I ask. "she would! She's a strong girl and a smart one." eugene answer with a smile. "Y-your right.".

we heard a very big explosion until it make the stuff at the mansion fell down, "what the h-heck?!" I stood up and open the mansion door, we saw a big creature walking around and so many strong zombie walking, Eugene are terrified so we decidr to lock ourself in a room. We lock everything in the mansion. "Sh!t we need to do something here!" Eugene yell. " there's n-nothing we can do ,E-eugene.".

we were hiding in a room for a while then a zombie jump in the roon and it make the window broke. Eugene was behind me and i tried to protect him.

Enid POV.

i was running to the mansion cause we split up, Laurel saw us and want to kill all of us, the door was lock. I was banging on the door but no one answered.  "SH!T, WEDNESDAY! EUGENE!" I yell. i hit the door by a knife then it got open, it was very quite in it. I tried to find Wednesday and Eugene anywhere then there was a zombie laying on the floor, "No.."

[To be continue]