15: 🤠 🐴 🤯

"Here is your key for room, 602." The man behind the desk said.

Harry took it from him.

"How are you always here when I'm here?" Harry asked.

"Because I work the day shift and you come during the day."

"What about the first time? That was night time."

"Yes. I worked overtime that day."

"Oh..."

"Don't worry, Marcel. Your secret is safe with me."

"Yeah... Thanks."

He left the counter and took the elevators up to the sixth floor.

When he got to the room, he scanned the key and walked in. By now the routine was automatic. So he took the condom out of his pocket- which he went back home to get, and he got undressed in the blink of an eye, leaving his clothes in a neat pile.

As soon as he walked in front of the bed, he was pulled down in it. He could just tell by the way Rodger was acting that it was his show this time. He wanted to be in control. So Harry smiled and scooted back in the bed and rested his head on a pillow. Rodger immediately climbed over him and sat on him. Then he forced the tube into Harry's hands while taking the condom from him.

"Open me." He whispered lightly.

At first Harry wasn't sure how he was supposed to do that with the way he was sitting. But in some way, Rodger had leaned over him and put his face in his neck while lifting his bottom, making it easy for him to reach around him and prep him that way.

Now of course, Harry did not know everything Rodger was feeling. He didn't know if he was using him because things at home weren't going well, or if he was genuinely using this time to spend with him because he took real interest in him. But what he did know was that Rodger wanted him. He couldn't get enough of him. And his eagerness today must have had a lot to do with the fact that he was unble to have the one thing he couldn't get enough of for the past seven weeks.

When Rodger started to move his hips, Harry took it as a sign that he was ready for more. So he slid out his fingers, dropped the tube and used both hands to squeeze and pop his bottom. There was a soft moan that flowed from his lips and made Harry excited. That's when he realized he was hard without even physically stimulating himself. Just feeling Rodger's body and hearing him above him turned him all the way on.

Suddenly a pair of lips connected with his and they began to kiss in that familiar way. This was what Harry meant when he said he didn't think. He just felt. Because all he could concentrate on was his lips and the thought of putting his dick inside him again. How he longed to do that.

Rodger broke the kiss, sat up and found Harry's hand with his. Then he put the condom over in it. What Harry thought was the case earlier was now confirmed without him having to say a word. He was ready for Harry. And he was ready to ride him.

After opening the condom packet and rolling it down over himself, he felt for where he dropped the tube of lube. When he found it, he squeezed some over the condom to help, just in case he didn't use enough before. He felt like he had finished fingering him pretty quickly.

"Ready." He whispered.

He felt Rodger adjusting himself on both sides of him before slowly lowering himself around him. He was able to bottom out on his first try.

Harry let out a soft exhale and fixed his hands on his waist. He wasn't expecting this when he first read the message about how horny Rodger was. But he welcomed it. And if this is what it took for Rodger to have a good time today, he wasn't complaining. For a change he didn't need to be in charge during sex. Just cumming at all would be the stress reliever he needed to go home happy.