Chapter 201: Fireworks

Le Yao Yao ran straight through Ya Feng Ge and into her room. She locked it so no one else could come in.

Le Yao Yao slowly slid down the closed carved wooden door and tightly wrapped her arms around her legs. She dug her face into her knees and began to sob.

Oh God! She was an idiot!

He said he liked her and she believed it!

It turns out everything was just a lie. Or perhaps, he thought she was fun to play with and decided to play her..

He already has a beauty around. Why did he have to go provoke her and say all those sweet words?

In the end, he was holding another woman!

The more Le Yao Yao thought about it, the more emotional she became.

Damn it! She will never trust his words again! Words from men could not be trusted!

Eventually, after a very long time, Le Yao Yao stopped crying and stood up from the ground.

She stared outside and realized the Sun had already set.

Seeing this, Le Yao Yao lit a lamp and gathered her strength to wash her face.

Now, her stomach was growling even louder. But based on the sky, dinner time was over long ago.

There was a rule in the residence that no leftovers were allowed. So, all the dishes must have already been finished.

Looks like, she will have to spend her first birthday in this era starving.

Thinking of this, Le Yao Yao felt depressed.

At this moment, there was a knock against the door. Le Yao Yao was frightened, but she heard Xing's voice on the other side, "Xiao Yao Zi, Prince Rui is waiting for you in the pavilion. He wants you to head there."

——

After Le Yao Yao adjusted her unstable emotions, she followed the limestone path and headed towards the direction of the pavilion.

Since the King of Hell had no heart, she will take back her heart too!

Plus, she only likes him a teeny bit.

Yes! Just a teeny bit!

From today onward, she won't like the King of Hell anymore. He will only be her master. She will remain a servant.

Just like river water, she will not mess with the water from the well.

Currently, there were no one else around Ya Feng Ge. With every five steps, there was a lantern hanging above. Le Yao Yao could see her surroundings very clearly.

But just as she was almost at the pavilion, there was a strong gust of wind that blew out all the lanterns!

Le Yao Yao couldn't even open her eyes from the powerful wind. By the time it had stopped, she was surrounded by pitch blackness!

Now, she could only rely on the moonlight. It spilled over like gentle smoke. Everywhere was hazy.

Currently, Le Yao Yao was standing by the bridge. The pavilion was built on top of the lake and surrounded by water. After she crossed the bridge, Le Yao Yao would arrive at the White Jade Pavilion.

Thanks to the moonlight, it was enough for her to see.

Knowing that the King of Hell was waiting for her inside the pavilion made Le Yao Yao feel a bit anxious. Hence, she decided to hurry since it would be bad of her to make her boss wait too long.