PROLOGUE

"Stop"

But I didn't bother to. I kept in walking. besides I didn't feel like talking to him this wedding was not what I wanted at all although it was beneficial for our companies and our parent's friendship.

I went straight up to my room but my dad kept on calling for me till my mom joined him I didn't bother to answer I went to take a shower I removed my wedding gown you must be wondering why I'm not in my husband's house well my so called husband left as soon as the wedding ended it's not like I care anyways I don't think I'm ready to move in with a stranger yes my darling husband is a stranger I met him a few days before the wedding.

While I was busy sulking over my life my phone rang so I picked it up without checking the caller

"Whattt"

"Jeez woman why do you sound so sad you just got married you are supposed to be in bed with your husband making babies" oh its Tori my best friend I didn't tell her about the circumstances of my marriage she thinks we are in love with each other.

"Listen meet me at the cafe near my house there's something I want to tell you"

"Hey, you sound like you were crying is everything okay"

"Nothing is okay I'll tell you when we meet up"

"Okay sweetie I love you bye"

"Love you to bye"

my misery started a week ago.

When my mother called me from Paris to get my ass back here in New York at that very moment I knew something was up. I was worried sick because she didn't tell me the reason. I thought something happened to dad or something that concerns my past but as I step down from the cab, I knew that the reason why I'm here has nothing to do with me or my family.

It was for the freaking company and for their long time friendship.

The memory was so vivid that I have to laugh anytime I remember that day. the day I met my husband at my father's office. we couldn't do anything about it we had to agree. they had already started the preparations even before I came back, I didn't get to decide on my wedding gown, cake, venue, bridesmaids, or even the decor I just had to accept anything it's not like I care about the wedding anyway and one of the reasons I agreed was for the company so why not go with it.