CHAPTER 4

(Vivian's POV)

"O my God Liam what the hell happened"

"Who are you Ma'am?"

"You must be Leo I'm the person you talked to on the phone his wife" he looked shocked and I frowned at that

"Oh that's great here are his belongings" he said giving me his watch, phone, coat, wallet and car keys

"How much is his bill" I said while bringing out a thousand dollar from Liam's wallet

"Don't worry about it Ma'am he has a tab here so I'm just going to add it"

"Oh does he come here often"

"Yes with his friend or girlfriend that's why I was shocked when you said you were his wife" oh right of course he came here with her

"Okay thanks again"

"Welcome Ma'am have a goodnight"

"You too"

I took Liam's things while Simon held Liam since I couldn't seeing as Liam was bigger and taller than me we could fall if I were to carry him we got into the car and drove home Simon also helped me carry him inside which I was extremely grateful for.

Liam was still mumbling some incoherent words I played him on the bed thank God he was a silent drunk which was a good thing cause I could already feel a headache coming I removed his clothes I cleaned his body with a towel and some warm water when he sobers up tomorrow he owes me for this I feed him some water and he slept immediately after that I silently left his room I went into the kitchen I got a tray placed some Advil and a glass of water on it and went back to his room I placed them on his bedside table and went to my room I immediately fell on my bed but I couldn't sleep so I decided to go and warm up some milk it always helps me sleep and as always I drifted to sleep immediately while thinking about what made Liam like that and how to ask him.

(LIAM'S POV)

I woke up feeling like I was run over by a truck I remember a little bit of what happened yesterday I saw a glass of water and Advil on a tray it brought a smile on my face knowing that she cares about it I also realized I wasn't wearing my suit but I was just on my boxer and a t-shirt she must have changed my clothes I took the pill and closed my eyes for a while my mind drifted back to Tiffany and what she did to me I still can't believe that she did this she cheated on me and is also about to marry the same guy I felt the tears build up but I wasn't going to cry especially not because of her.

I freshen up and went downstairs to find Viv I know she would be curious about what happened yesterday and I was ready to answer all her questions I saw her in the kitchen already dressed for work she surprised me with her behavior and personality I was expecting her to be some stuck up brat with lots of surgeries who wasn't ready to work but lives for the paparazzi but she is so different she became a star at a very young age started running her own company without help from anyone also running her father's company successfully she's honestly more successful that I am and I admire and respect her for that.

"Hey" I called out to her she turned to look at me

"Hi how are you wait don't answer that I'm pretty sure you feel like shit" I laughed

"That is exactly how I feel right are you in a hurry for work or do you still have a few minutes"

"Why are you gonna take me on a date" she laughed I laughed with her but then I said seriously

"I-I-just want to talk I need advice" she became serious she came up to me from the kitchen island

"Ok I'm free right now come let's talk" she dragged me to the living room the she excused herself to get me some food while she came back I wanted to start talking but she stopped me telling me not to talk while eating she waited for me while chatting with someone on her phone I was done in no time she took the plates to the kitchen she said she wasn't feeling comfortable in her clothes so she was going to change so I asked