Get together

~Katniss~

So after shopping for about 2 hours we went back home to find the guys,Sophia and Marie covered in paint.
"Umm.....?" I ask and the guys stop and stare at us.
"What'd you guys do?" Stephanie asks Marie trying not to laugh.
"We painted...and Sophia's dad came and was helping us then him-" Marie says pointing to Finnick.
"Came and grabbed the paint and threw it on Pweeta" she says and everyone tarts laughing except Annie she looks evilly at him. And we start to laugh even more.

~Peeta~

Right now we're taking sophia a shower, since we're going to visit my parents for the entire week.
"Should I pack a suit case or duffle bag?" Katniss asks
"Well........I guess a duffle bag,that's what everyone else is doing" I say
"Oh ok" Katniss says then gives me a kiss on the cheek
'Love You' she whispers in my ear and I get a huge smile on my face.

Once were about to leave I hear little footsteps running towards the bathroom.
"Sweetie are you ok?" I hear Katniss asks sophia.
"What happened?" I ask Katniss once they get out of the bathroom.
"Oh.....I think she has a fever but I gave her medicine already" Katniss says and I nod.

'How can we not talk about family when families all that we got?
Everything I was doing,you were standing there by my side' I hear when I turn on the radio.
"This is my fwavite song" Sophia says and I just smile at her.
"To my Parents!" I say and we start to drive about 45 minutes till we reach my parents.

Once we reach my parents house I see my mom standing outside,which leads to sophia running out if the car.
"Aww...thanks for the help sweetie" Katniss says and Sophia just starts to laugh on the grass.
"Mwammy very swlly" Sophia says which leads to my family and friends start to laugh.

~Katniss~

After Peeta and I have all our bags we go inside to see Peeta's brothers and worst of all...........his sisters best friend Aliceyn Dawson.
"Hi" I say trying to keep a smile on my face.
"Katniss......you've gotten bigger" Devin says and I slap his shoulder
"OWW.......man,Peeta maybe you do have a keeper" he says and I start to laugh at his stupid humor.

"But wait.....Katniss you did get bigger" Cathrin says and I sit down next to Peeta.
"Yah....well I'm bigger because I'm having twins" I say
"Liar...........your bigger because you're just fat" Ally says and I just keep smiling.
"Nope......I'm just pregnant with twins" I say picking up Sophia in my arms.

"Stop! Stop!" My daughter says but I have no idea what's happening to her.
"Stop!Stop!"
"Sophia calm down"
"AHHHHH!!" Sophia says and runs into Peeta's arms

"what the" i say
"sweetie what happened?" Peeta asks
"i dont know......i saw mommy but she was holding something and you were sitting there dead......all of you" Sophia says looking around the room but i notice her eyes are darker than usual.

"peeta....what if she has flashbacks like you.....but she thinks I'm evil" i say
"its possible.....but i think its her seizures" Peeta says and i mentally face palm my self,of course!

"well.........I'm going to go change Ally says and she comes back down wearing something completely shocking.
"close yours mouths and take a picture" she says and everyone just looks away.
"gross.....you shwuld change" Sophia says
"ohh....little Sophia,you don't tell me what to do" Ally says getting closer to sophia.
Then boom sophia falls to the ground and stays there for about 2 minutes then she doesn't realize what happened.

"what happened?" Peeta's father asks
"she has siezures...and she just had a staring spell" i say and take sophia up to Peeta's room to change her up.
"good night mommy"
"good night love" i say before kissing my daughter and going down stairs.

Once i get down stairs see everyone talking.
"what'd id miss?" i ask
"nothing...but your dignity" Ally says and i loom at her then smile.
"aww....at least i have one" i say walking towards the music room.

-try(not my song!)-

'Put your make-up on
Get your nails done
Curl your hair
Run the extra mile
Keep it slim so they like you, do they like you?
Get your sexy on
Don't be shy, girl
Take it off
This is what you want, to belong, so they like you
Do you like you?
You don't have to try so hard
You don't have to, give it all away
You just have to get up, get up, get up, get up
You don't have to change a single thing
You don't have to try, try, try, try
Mm, mm
Get your shopping on, at the mall, max your credit cards
You don't have to choose, buy it all, so they like you
Do they like you?
Wait a second,
Why, should you care, what they think of you

After I'm done signing I go upstairs to see Peeta hugging our little Sophia. God how much I love him and this entire family.