Just too tight.

Too tight, sweetie.

I bet you were the type of person that held onto things too tight, even of all people around you, because you're scared to left behind. Sino ba naman kasi ang matutuwa ang iniwan nalang bigla, diba?

You were once a desperate person, chasing them, and begging them not to leave you. You think that holding them is worth it? You think that letting them go is also a loss for yourself? You were so scared to be alone, you were so scared with the thought of “I was the only one loving myself” you want them to love you, you want them to like you, you want them to stay at your side, you didn't think that you looked so pathetic forcing yourself in the frame.

Until one day, you suddenly dropped everything that you've been holding too tight for so long. You don't feel anything but a relief, your heart becomes lighten, finally you got a chance to realize that it's not bad to let go something or someone. You will never know what's the real reason that causes your pain until you drop something, or even sometimes that things you're fighting for aren't deserve your tears and love, and not everything you lose is also your loss. Minsan, kaya tayo nasasaktan kasi patuloy tayong nakahawak ng mahigpit sa isang bagay na hindi naman pala para sa atin, bitaw na kaibigan.

kerubin | your vitual motivator.