Chapter~°35°: Sad Ending?🗻

Author POV: Yesterday Night Was A Beautiful Night To Remember For Both Kim And Lee Family! Everyone was so happy and excited at the same time. Today Finally Taehyung and Y/N is going to get married. Both are happy but Y/N is a bit afraid thinking how her life might change.

Y/N: Moon! I am feeling so scared! What if something bad happens? What if some mafia gang attacks here?

Moon: Offooo Y/N-ahh! This a mafia wedding dear! Almost all of the mafias are here! So no worries. If any rival gang attacks, everyone will handle the matter together! And dear,get used to it! (She said holding her face)

Y/N nodded. Some tears were seen in Y/N's eyes as she was having some wild thoughts. She was thinking what if her husband gets hurt. What if this beautiful dream turns into a nightmare in a blink of an eye? Y/N' got out of her thoughts as someone nocked on the door. Moon went and Oponed the door. She saw Clara walked in.

Clara: Girl,You aren't ready yet?! Your hubby is literally roaming around being completely ready! Come on get ready fassttttt! We need to click pictures too!

Wren: Relax Clara! We can click pictures after the ceremony too!

She said from behind.

Moon: Yupp! Wren is absolutely right! So stop panicking!

Julliet: She's like that only! Always panicking for no reasons!

Clara: Yaaah! What do you mean huh? I always panick without any reason? Or it's actually you who panicks without Any reason Julliet?

Nancy: Ufff guys! Not again Pleaseee! Just spare today! After all it's Y/N's wedding!

Julliet: Nancy is right! Thinking of that, I am forgiving you today!

Clara: Huh! Let it be Julliet! Actually you have nothing to say as I just said the truth!

Julliet: Wha-

Wren: SHUT UP! Just shut up Don't you both dare to fight again!

Y/N: Guys Leave these two and focus on me! I am hell nervous!

Wren: What are you nervous about girl? Taehyug loves you already! And that's enough reason for you to not get nervous!

Moon: I feel Wren is absolutely right! Don't panic prettyyy beshtie!

Clara: Take a deep breath my dear snow white!

Nancy: Everything's gonna be alright!

Y/N nodded still being stressed deep down. Y/N's parents walked in suddenly. Now Y/N was fully ready. Y/N stood up from the tool seeing her parents.

Y/N's Mom: Oh my beautiful daughter! You are looking so pretty (tears started dropping from her eyes)

Y/N: Eommaaa! Please don't cry. I am here only! Please Eomma don't cry! (Tears started building in her eyes)

Y/N's father: Yaaah Jagiya! What are you doing? Will you make my daughter cry on her biggest day huh? Stop crying. Otherwise she will start crying too.

Y/N's mom wiped away her tears and smiled a little.

Y/N's Mom: You are right! It's our daughter's biggest day. How can I cry on such a happy occasion? But she's my only daughter you know! (She almost cried again)

Y/N's father held Y/N's mom by shoulder while Y/N's mother held Y/N's one plam. Suddenly lights turned off. And Y/N's mom couldn't felt Y/N's hand in her hand anymore. Then after a while all the lights turned on and everyone was there except Y/N. Everyone started panicking. Y/N's mother started crying. And on the other hand.........