Fleeing

"I knew we shouldn't have come here!" Zack says as the group runs outside.

"Quick! This way!" Cody says before Alexis stops.

"Alexis why are you stopping? We can't stop now." Zack says as he looks at Alexis.

"They'll be after us soon. Please let me buy you time. I'll hold them off as long as I can." Alexis says pleadingly.

"How? You can't defeat a whole army of twins." Cody asks.

"Who said anything about defeating them?" Alexis asks as she shifts to wolf form much to Zack and Cody's shock.

"Whoa. So that's what he meant. Cool." Zack says as Alexis blushes at being called cool.

"Yeah... For what it's worth I really do care about you Zack. I don't want to see you both get hurt. Get out of here. Now. Get to the docks. I'll hold them off for as long as I can hold them." Alexis says.

"I don't want to leave you here." Zack says.

"You may not have a choice." Alexis says as Dr. Olsen and the twin army comes outside.

"Where are you going Zack and Cody?" Dr. Olsen asks.

"Where are you going Zack and Cody?" The twins ask in union.

"Oh great. Hive mind." Cody says as Zack repeats him.

"Zack, Cody run. Now!" Alexis says as she growls.

"Get Zack and Cody!" Dr. Olsen shouts as twins go after Zack and Cody before Alexis gets in between the boys and the army.

"Not before you go through me." Alexis says as she lowers her head aggressively.

"Fine. Capture all of them." Dr. Olsen says as Alexis growls.

*Timeskip*

"Get Zack and Cody!" The twins say in union as Alexis is being restrained by some twins as Zack and Cody are cornered at the lake.

"Alexis!" Zack shouts.

"Zack, Cody! Let go of me!" Alexis shouts as she struggles to get loose with no luck as Zack and Cody are captured.