Little? (Minsung) || LittleSpace

Caregiver — Jisung
Little — Minho
Warning(s): panic attack and a frustrated Minnie

Summary: Minho has a small panic attack because Jisung found out his secret and becomes frustrated)

^~^

"Jisung, can you get me the salt?" Felix yelled from the kitchen.

The aforementioned stubbornly put his phone down, walked to the dining room table, grabbed the salt, then walked to the kitchen.

"Why didn't you ask, I don't know, Chan or something? He's right there!" He pointed to the leader who was on his computer.

"Because he's busy. You were just on your phone doing god knows what." Felix put the wooden spoon over the pot. He then walked over to Jisung and gave him a hug. "An' I wanted a Sungie huggie from my Sungie,"

The blonde fell into the hug, tightly hugging the younger. "I needed this. Thank you Lixie,"

Felix hummed as he pulled away but still had his hands draped around Jisung's neck. He stared at the shorter's face, meeting the boy's eyes. Both males slowly leaned in–

"If you're gonna kiss, do it not in the kitchen with all the food," Chan warned. "So either get someone else to watch the food or finish cooking then go makeout in one of y'all's rooms,"

"Hey, Chan–"

"No."

Felix pouted. "Is Minho in your room?"

"Beats me–"

"Let's go check!" He pulled Jisung around the house to the latter's room.

Felix knocked on the door to Jisung and Minho's shared room.

"Go away!"

Felix turned to his boyfriend. "He's in there!" He turned back to the door. "Me and Sungie are coming in!" Slowly, the door creaked open. The couple entered the room, the strong smell of apple cinnamon filled both their noses. "Minho? Where are you?"

Jisung walked over to the elder's bed. He crouched down to look under the bed. On the other side, feet and a butt stuck out. The blonde stood back up to walk to the other side.

The elder was crouched in a small ball, trembling. "Min? What's wrong?" He put a hand on Minho's back. This was unusual. Minho never cries.

"I said to go away!" Minho shrugged Jisung's hand off. "I wanna be alone."

"Min, please tell me what's wrong. Would you like Felix to leave the room?" He sat down in front of the elder.

"Go away, Hannie," Minho mumbled against his arms, the sleeves soaked with tears and snot.

"Min–"

"Min said go 'way!" He shouted, pushing Jisung. The younger fell backward, hitting his head on the wood ground. Minho gasped, tears falling from guilt. He hurt his Sungie! His best friend was hurt! And it was his fault!

Felix rushed over to the two, immediately picking Jisung's head up. "Are you okay Sungie?"

"Yeah, I'm good," He rubbed the back of his head. He looked back at the, shaking a tremendous amount, elder. "Minnie..."

Chan, Changbin, and Seungmin ran into the room. "What was that noise?" Chan asked, walking over to the trio, the other two following the leader.

Minho tensed at the leader's voice. Oh no.

"I hit my head–"

"I didn' do it! Min did not'ing!" Minho yelled, voice cracking. He looked up at Chan with teary eyes. "I didn' do i'! I didn' mean to push Sungie dat 'ard! I' was an accident!" Chan crouched beside Minho. "I'm sowwy, Channie! Pwease don' hwurt me!"