Stressed (Seung???) || LittleSpace

Little(s?) - Seungmin, XXXXXXX

Caregiver(s?) - XXXXXXXXXX

Warnings: anxiety attack and some swears. not a lot.

Summary: Basically in the first paragraph but: Seungmin stresses himself out over some small lyrics

Remember everyone has an anxiety attack differently.

And totally not based off of a current situation (some tmi)

^~^

Kim Seungmin is a closeted little and bi-romantic. He's also in a K-pop group called Stray Kids. Sounds weird, right? They aren't actual kids, age-wise and physically. Nor are they homeless, yet at least. Seeing how much they start fires in their dorm they might soon but that's a story for another day. Anyways,

The only person Seungmin has ever told about being bi-romantic was his old friend back when he lived in America. After that, he's never told anyone. Why? Long story short, that kid told the whole grade which led to the whole school knowing, and everywhere Seungmin went, kids teased him about "you would like someone to stick something up your ass?" and such. Elementary and middle schoolers can be scary.

After that, the family moved back to South Korea and Kim Seungmin started over again. He decided to not spill anything personal to him (such as being bi-romantic) to any future close friends. It was a great decision. He would never be hurt again.

The time came when he got accepted into JYP Entertainment and he had more work to do on top of schoolwork. Over his trainee time in JYP, he met a person called Bang Christopher Chan, Chan for short. Turns out, Chan went to the same school as Seungmin so they hung out quite a bit, always discussing about their life as a trainee. One lunch, Chan asked Seungmin if he wanted to be in a group with him.

Seungmin asked if there was anyone else and Chan named off a Han Jisung and Seo Changbin. Seungmin didn't know about the latters, maybe he's heard of Han Jisung. If he did remember correctly, Han Jisung thought highly of himself and often fought with other trainees. Scary.

In the end, Seungmin agreed and asked if Chan wanted anyone else. Chan said to look around for any potentials.

Over time the small group grew to nine members. In age order, the members were: Kim Woojin (vocalist), Bang Christopher Chan, Lee Minho (dancer. He worked with BTS as a dancer), Seo Changbin, Hwang Hyunjin (Dancer. Pretty tall and visuals like a prince but Chan loved him regardless of his prince-like appearance), Han Jisung, Lee Felix Yongbok (Aussie like Chan. Deep voice. Cute, fairy-like appearance. Actual sunshine.), Kim Seungmin, lastly Yang Jeongin (vocalist. Baby). Chan told Park Jinyoung that he wanted this group to debut together. It took some time but Park Jinyoung agreed to the idea.

After that, the group went through a survival show. In the beginning, the group went against a group of girls who would later be called Itzy. After that, they won and got to debut first. They went through a series of evaluations, one including that they had to self-produce their own song. Music, lyrics, and even the dance. Once all that was done, they debuted on March 25th, 2018. Kim Seungmin was one of the main vocalists, along with his fellow Kim Woojin.

Over his time with the group, he befriended two members the most. Those two are Yang Jeongin and Lee Minho. Over time the three started creating songs together. Without telling 3Racha, the producing sub-unit that contains Bang Chan, Seo Changbin, and Han Jisung.

Currently, the odd trio were sitting in the dance practice room. They had just practiced the dance for their new song, Maniac. Seungmin had his head resting on Minho's thigh and his legs on Jeongin's lap. He was sprawled out comfortably on the ground as the trio took a rest.