Chapter 9 (I'm Not Scared Of You)

(Your sitting on the right side of the car by the door)

Karlena: Okay, can yall stop pushing?
Cohen: Sorry, you know what, I'll just sit in the front, (he gets out and starts walking over to the passenger side of the car)

Ryan: Okay, guess I'm in the middle.
Jaylen: And I'm on the left, how fun...

(They are all annoyed with something, but they know they'll manage.)

Jaylen: Okay, so where exactly are we going?
Karlena: Oh, um somewhere..., shoot.
Jaylen: Well no duh, but where?
Karlena: Sorry, I forgot.
Cohen: We are going to some kind of organization that Karlena's sister works at.
Jaylen: Thanks Cohen, that helps.
Cohen: whatever....

Jaylen: (looks at him with annoyance) Um, I said thank you, what's up with you?

Karlena: You're asking him the wrong questions.
Jaylen: What question am I supposed to ask him, Karlena?
Ryan: Why don't you start off with why is he such a d*ck?

Karlena: Yeah, I like that question. (you smile at Ryan and he smiles back at you)

Cohen: Why don't y'all just shut up and leave me alone.
Karlena: Oh, go to hell Cohen.

Cohen: Been there, done that, now leave me alone. (he puts his hoodie over his face and tries to fall asleep)

Ryan: Been there, done that my ass (he whispers to himself)

Karlena: (you look at him and see that he's upset, you think back to what Jenny told you about him, you want to ask him if it's true, but you know you can't, wrong place, wrong time, so you leave it alone for now.) Hey Jaylen, do you have any snacks in your bag?

Jaylen: Uh,...noo, sorry, I think they're in Sam's bag.
Karlena: Dang it!
Ryan: How long has it been?
Karlena: Since what?
Ryan: Since you ate?
Karlena: Uhhhh, I don't remember, umm.. I think the night we played games, like truth or dare, or something.
Jaylen: Dang Karlena!, you have to remember to eat.
Karlena: Well, I was kind of being attacked earlier, you know, found out that the others weren't here and that my sister was trying to call me. A lot of different things happened in one day, and it's like 7:29 at night.
Jaylen: Yeaaaa, sorry,.... um maybe we can stop to get something to eat somewhere.
Karlena: No, it's okay, I'll wait.

Ryan: You sure (He looks at you with concern and worry)

Karlena: Yea, I'll be fine.
Jaylen: Okay, Karlena, I have a question for you.
Karlena: Okay, what's up?
Jaylen: Are you starting to get any idea of what you are now? I think it's pretty clear that someone might have turned you into a vampire.
Karlena: What! No way, I think I would have remembered such a thing.
Jaylen: But you gotta know something.
Karlena: I don't think so.
Jaylen: Uhhhh, guess we have to do things the hard way.

Karlena: I wonder what he means by that? (you ask yourself. You hear a wave of something heading your way, but it sounds so slow. You look at Ryan, then see Jaylen. You notice that there is an object moving through the air. What the? You roll the window down real quick and move out the way.)

Jaylen: Hey! You made my knife go out the window.
Karlena: Jaylen, why'd you throw your knife at me?!
Ryan: Yeah, why the hell would you do that?
Jaylen: Uh, I was testing a theory.
Ryan: And what theory was that?
Jaylen: If she had vamp speed.
Karlena: You did that because of a stupid theory, what if you killed me!
Jaylen: Luckily you're not and I was right, you have vamp speed and something else, I noticed it, which is weird cause I've never seen it before.
Karlena: And what would that be?
Jaylen: Uhhh, I don't know... It's just different from the usual speed.
Ryan: Okay, then so far you don't just have magic, you have vamp speed, that would be a hybrid, right?