~ How it all Started ~

Since the beginning, before magic was used as a common style of life. There was once a great nation where its civilization was believed to have technology so advanced before its time that it allowed its residents to accomplish many feats, such as harnessing electricity, creating advanced medicine, possessing the art of flight, taming beasts of either the sea or land, constructed great architecture within a short time, and created weapons that held great power.

This nation was called Atlantis. A content that was secluded from others, but still shared its wonders. It is said that in the center of this great empire, there was a power source that made all of Atlantis's discoveries possible. But the nation's legacy was soon short-lived. By some unknown force, a great cataclysmic event occurred, and a monstrous flood made its way to the empire. The people tried to flee, but there was no escaping their misfortune. However, the mysterious power sources that resided in the empire's capital managed to somehow protect a part of its nation. By bringing it down below the earth's surface and to the bottom of the sea.

A century had passed, and those who still believed that the lost empire existed, sought it out. Many, many have tried. But all failed in vain. Then, one day a bright scholar received a journal from a relative that was the very key to finding the route that can lead the way to Atlantis. And so, by gathering a crew, they ventured down beneath the sea, setting out to find the civilization. Eventually, they did, and to their surprise, the people of the nation were still there. The princess of the empire believed the explorers could help her and her people. For they were slowly withering away as much of their culture was lost from them as time went on.

The scholar ensured the princess that he would do everything in his power to help. As he did so, he soon discovered that the power source that he read about was actually the heart of Atlantis. It was just providing power to its inhabitants; it was their life force. It was the very thing that was keeping them alive. After learning of this, the scholar soon learned his crew's true colors. For they were really a band of merciless treasure hunters that were looking for the heart so they could sell it to the highest bidder.

The princess's father, the king tried to stop them. But later was severely wounded to the point he was dying. Upon finding the heart, the scholar pointed out that it had a life of its own that soon chose the princess to be a vessel. Later as soon as it and the princess were being taken away by the traitorous crew, the scholar went up to the king in hopes of saving him. But even the king knew it was far too late. Before taking his last breath, he entrusted his crystal necklace to the scholar, giving him the courage to bring the heart and the princess back.

With some of the crew that the scholar could still trust, they set out to take back what was stolen-

"Yuzuki Eimi Kurosaki." Called out a stern voice of a man. Frantically, a little girl and three unique creatures who was just reading the said story quickly put the book away and pretended to be innocent. However, the man was not convinced.

"You were supposed to be asleep an hour ago. Do you have any idea how late it is now?" The man sighed.

"But daddy, we were just getting to the best part." the girl exclaimed as she took back the book and showed it to her father. her three companions joined her in trying to convince him to continue.

"Please?"

"Pichu,"

"Squirtle,"

"Eevi,"

"Oh! can those eyes get any bigger?" the man joked, giving in. He soon walked up to his daughter's bedside and sat next to her. "Scooch over, now, where were you left off?" he asked, opening the book.