~ Temporary. . .. Setbacks ~

As Crowley showed Yuuken, Yue, and her Pokémon the old dorm. Let's say one should get their hopes up.

"Isn't it delightful? Right, let's go inside now. There you go." Crowley lightly pushed Yuuken and Yue into the foyer. Only to step over a fallen old dusty coat rack stand and see mold seeping through the walls and a broken door. They all walked through the hallways to the lounge area. The inside looked just as bad as the outside. Yue looked scared as it reminded her of the haunted tower they visited in the Kanto Region. "Well, this place is..."

"Creepy." "Scary." "Messy." Her Pokémon stated as they looked around. Crowley ignores them as he starts to leave and is already closing the door!

"Mr. Crow-"

"Welp, good luck. I'll update you when I find anything about your world and Pokémon..." That said, he left the teenage man, child, and Pokémon in the cold, musty house. . . . alone.

Yue sighed, breaking the silence. "Well, guys, I guess we should start cleaning the place,"

"Yeah, you're right," Yuuken agreed, looking at the massive living room covered with cobwebs and dust. Water occasionally dripped on the floor from the ceiling. 'Well, if this place was cleaned and fixed, this could be a decent place to live in.'

"Yue, you go look up the stairs and see how it is," Yuuken said as he took off his school uniform jacket and folded his sleeve. "See if you can find anything that's not broken so we can use it."

Yue nodded at Yuuken as she and her Pokémon went upstairs to check the hallway. They went to the room that looked like the one stair and found a room that looked a bit clean but still had dust around it.

"Hey! Yue!" Yuuken shouted from the lounge. Yue and her Pokémon return and enter the lounge, seeing Yuuken kneeling at something.

"What is it?"

"I found these along with a passport that has your picture in it," This caused Yue to be excited and surprised simultaneously.

"My Bags!"

She snatched them from Yuuken and looked over them; sure enough, they were Her's. But she was sure she left them in the forest when facing the black carriage. 'How are they here?'

She looked through her bags to see if anything was missing. The only thing she couldn't find was her storybook; she must have forgotten it in the Pokémon center before she left.

However, the thunder interrupted Yue's thinking, "It's raining hard out there." Yue worried for the dorm; a long-abandoned house would always have leaks here and there.

"Hyii! It's coming down!" a voice suddenly shouted. Yuuken, Yue, and her Pokémon looked around, and from behind the sofa, the blue Meowth creature came out in a proud pose. "!!! You-!"

"Gyahaha!! You've got this stupid look on your face, like a spider being attacked by a water gun!" Grim held his side from laughing too much.

Coco, Pikachu, and Squirtle glared at him, "How did you get back in?" Pikachu's cheeks sparked.

"I'll have no trouble sneaking back, easy, easy~" Grim grinned, "If you think getting thrown out is going to make me give up on getting in, you've got another thing coming!" even though Grim was just big talking, she was pretty amazed he was able to get in without being caught.

Yuuken, however, started walking toward the front door. "I could call security right away, you know-"

"H-h-h-h-hey! You! Would you listen to me for a bit!?".

Yuuken folded his arms, "Well, how can we with you acting like that?"

Yue sighed and knelt beside Grim, "Why do you want to go to the school so badly anyway?"