Episode 7- Small blade: Struggle for Trost, Part 3

TWO CHAPTERS AS APOLOGY

ALSO WHY DOES THE YARICHIN B CLUB OPENING HIT SO HARD

~Timeskip to when the troops have met up on the roof before Mikasa had arrived~

   Y/n sat motionless on the roof  next to Armin, jacket draped over her like a blanket as Marco redid her bandages. Their comrades milled about and Armin sat in a petrified silence. Mikasa swung towards their panicked group.

    "Annie! I think I understand the situation, and I apologize for bothering you, but have you seen Eren's unit?" She said, jogging up to Annie's group. "I didn't see them, but no ones made it up the walls yet" She said turning away from Mikasa slightly. "Armin and Y/n are over there though." Reiner said pointing to the duo huddled against the wall.

~Y/n's P to the O to the V~(Petrichor- the smell of the earth after rain)

    I sat curling my legs to my chest trying to stay dry as the rain came pouring down but how vain of me to think that the elements would allow such peace. By the time the rain had ceased my hair had been soaked and Armin sat shivering next to me. The smell of petrichor was dizzyingly suffocating and the humid air hadn't been helping.

    I heard the sound of boots rushing towards Armin and I. Looking up my eyes shrunk in horror, it was Mikasa, I quickly ducked my head down. How do I even begin to break it to her. Mikasa's boots entered my field of vision and I squeezed my eyes shut. "Armin, Y/n are you gravely hurt?" She asked and I tilted my head away, eyes beginning to water as I opened them to look at her. "Where's Eren?" The final straw snapped. Armin and I looked up at her with tears flowing.

    "The 34th cadet unit." Armin started "Thomas Wagner, Nic Tius, Mylius Zeramuski, Mina Carolina, Eren Jaeger. All five of them have fulfilled their duty and died heroic deaths in battle!" He choked out as tears flooded his face. Trying to quietly muffle my sobs I heard as people around us muttered, shocked.

    My head shot up as I looked at Mikasa "I should have tried to save him, I'm sorry!" I wailed, tears pouring down my face only for her to gaze at me with a steely expression and rise to her feet, turning to face Marco. "Marco. If we take out the Titans around the HQ, we can replenish our gas supplies and climb the wall. Am I correct?" She asked. "Yeah, but there are too many, even with you there." He said sweat dropping. "We can do it" SHe said firmly

    "I am strong. Stronger than all of you. Extremely strong. I can kill all those Titans there. Even if I'm alone. You're either incompetent, or you're spineless cowards. How pathetic. You can sit here and suck on your fingers. Yeah, do that." She hissed as the others began to yell at her.

   "You can't do it!" A man yelled "If I can't, I die, but if I win I live. If I don't fight then I can't win." And with that she engaged her odm gear and flew away from the roof. Jean yelled at all of us and joined Mikasa, swinging through the buildings. I stood up shaking off the shock, it could be dealt with later. I began walking to the ledge of the roof. Drawing my blade handles I relished in the familiar feeling of the wooden handles, coarse against my hands as I attacked blades and swung off the roof.

    Mikasa was going fast for having such low fuel, much to fast. "Armin she's going to crash!" I called to him and he nodded and turned to Mikasa. 'She's trying to block out the shock by taking action, that's the dumbest way to cope. oh wait. How hypocritical of me' I thought glancing up to she her plunging towards the rooftops as Armin flew to her side.

    I gasped and turned to help her but Connie beat me to it. "Y/n, Jean, Stay here I'll go help. We still need your skills" He screamed as we grit our teeth and led the charge. I saw a titan up ahead, its the one who killed thomas,what an ugly son of a bitch. 

A/n 713 words.

Ik I need to update more but I'll try and get another chap out soon