prologue

december 18th, 2020

december 18th, 2020

i stood there in freezing in nothing but my underwear and one of his baggy t-shirts. tears were threatening to spill from my eyes as i stood on his doorstep as he screamed at me. "oh my fucking god bea! when are you gonna get in your tiny brain, i don't like you! you are nothing to me but an easy fuck!". 

the tears started to drip down my face, "come on harry, please don't be like this, i love you!" i let out my voice shaking, "no i am so sick of your shit you are so fucking childish, you need to grow up!" he stated staring at me in disgust. "i mean look at yourself. you know you really have let yourself go these days.".

"harry, you are drunk you don't mean any of this," i choked as he cut me off "well news flash bea i do and i have thought this for months!" he walked up the stairs of his house i stayed on the doorstep feeling specks of rain hit my cheeks. i wrapped my arms around my self as the air grew colder.

his loud footsteps become louder as he came back down the stairs, holding a box labelled 'beas stuff' . "heres all your shit" i started to hiccup from my tears "harry you realise when i walk away this is it. were done. no more texting me at 3 am when you have a boner and can't be asked to wank your self off."i let out and he just scoffed shaking his head.

"yep, i know. look quite frankly i could have any girl i wanted and trust me i  can find a lot better than some 20 year old." he sneered making me sob harder. i had no clue how to answer that so i just took the box from him and walked off to my car.

i placed the box onto the passenger seat and looked over to him he just had a smirk on his face. i wasn't even sure if i should be driving like this we had drunk 2 and half bottles of red wine. but i came to my sense and realise i had been sat here for a minute looking like a complete dickhead. i turned the car off and sped back to my flat.

gigi's corner: there is no covid in this by the way!!!