three

1st January 2021

cameras flashing from every single direction. 

i was in a black room.

people yelling at me. screaming.

ringing.

loud ringing.

i was awoken from my sleep to my phone ringing, it was my manger maura. i quickly answered, "hello darling! how are you! sorry its early i just wanted to check on you, you and sabrina left pretty early last night." she spoke in her soft tone making me feel comfort. i put my phone on speaker as i slipped on some joggers and started to reply.

"i am okay thank you, sorry about that last night, there was a bit of a fiasco with harry, we just needed to leave. how are you, and happy new year!" i replied. " oh darling happy new year to you too. well sorry to hear that and we can catch up on that over some tea , but i wanted to inform you  that 'dinner for one'  has reached 1 million presaves!" she exclaimed.

"shut up no way!" i shouted opening spotify and checking, it was true. "oh my god! how on earth!" i exclaimed jumping up off the sofa and dancing. "well darling i will let you celebrate and i will catch up with you later. i am so proud of you i love you" she  stated making me smile. " i love you more! catch up later i said ending the call.

i checked the time it was only 7:30am so sab would still be asleep, so i decided to go out for a jog.  i put my headphones on playing reputation on shuffle. jogging around my suberb to the nearest starbucks. i ordered a chai latte and sat a table in the corner and decieded to check my instagram.

i see all of the love on the post for the new album. i was so happy people were actually happy and supporting me. it made me feel comforted and glad. just as i was reading the comments i recieved a text 

harry <3

hey, i don't know what happend last night and why you ran off on me                                                      i'm really confused what i did, you are still my girlfriend i don't know                                                          why you were talking to that man, i'm disappointed that you are cheating on                                        me all i have ever done was try to be there for you and support you but if                                                this is really how its going to be between us then we should take a break.

sorry for it to be this way - H

i was shocked looking at his text. so deeply confused, did he not remember throwing me out the other day. or when he left the party with another blonde on his arm.

i decided to ignore his message right now and just walk home and take a shower. by the time i reached sabrinas apartment it was 9 so i jumped in the shower listening to emma chamberlains latest podcast. i needed to to be in the LA studio for 12 so i threw on a hoodie, a pair of boxers  and my new balances then called an uber.

i had time to kill so went and got sushi. as soon as i got of the car i was swarmed with paparazzi.

"bea we saw harry leaving last nights party with a new girl on his arm do you have anything to say about this," "bea have you seen the hate comments from harrys fans calling you names?" no i haven't. "bea is this a breakup album?"

they kept asking the same questions about harry and my album. i ran into the shop to get away from them. i joined the queue and none other then my hero from last night was stood in front of me.

"austin?" i asked, causing the tall man in front of me to turn around. "oh hello bea, long time no see." he joked making me laugh. "ah yes, how are you this morning any handovers?" i questioned. "nope not for me but vanessa wasn't to good  this morning, hunched over the toilet for an hour, i had to leave so i came here to get some lunch. i'm guessing you did the same?"

"yep you got me, just came to grab some lunch before heading to the studio." i replied. "ooh exciting i saw your instagram post i can't wait to hear the album i hope it's as good as the last." he spoke softly smiling at me while speaking. the way he looked at me made me get butterflies. i need to snap out of this. "oh so your a fan the? how come you didn't mention this last night?"

"i didn't want to come on too strong and scare you off." he chuckled. his name was called to collect his food. "well it was lovely seeing you again trouble. see you around." he said walking off leaving em confused. 

first of all a nickname? trouble, i think i will die! and he doesn't want to scare me off? does that mean hes interested in me, surely not he has a girlfriend of 8 years. my thoughts were cut of by my name being called. i went and collected my food and walked out the sushi shop trying to ignore the paparazzi and head to the studio

bea mayfair has just uploaded to their story...

@florencepugh

bea send me what you're working on i'd love to hear it xx

@beamayfair

1 voicenote sent

@florencepugh

im inlove i cant wait to hear the whole album!! i miss you                                                                                  hope to see you when you come back to london xxx