Ch.2 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕨

𝓨/ 𝓷 𝓹𝓸𝓿
"It's been I week since that concert, and we've been texting here and there." I said to my friend nervously " ok so what's the problem stinka, I thought u liked her?" " I do like her but we going somewhere today and I don't know what to do cause everytime I get around her my hearts starts beating fast and I get nervous." "Awe,stinka butt that just mean u in love. Just try to act calm don't show that's ur nervous it will make it awkward." " ok love you wifey, I gotta get dressed now. byeee! " " bye pookie love you too" *𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓹*" since it's still cold outside ima wear something simple" j threw on some red Nike tech when me and spice was talking one day she said she like Nike tech an how her favorite color was red.
- 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 -
𝓘𝓬𝓮 𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓹𝓸𝓿
I was already at the amusement park cause Y/n lives farther from it but it's her favorite place and I like amusement parks too so why not hang out here? " HII ISIS"  she said  from behind me "heyyyyy y/n"  " I got like 30 tickets what ride u wanna go on first?" I smiled she thought about me before herself even though she could've dragged me to go on her ride " The hunted house" I said while smiling " ok we can go on that pookie."  omg at this point I as blushing a little she just called me pookie nb ever called me that.
                          - 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡🤥-
                          𝓨/𝓷 𝓹𝓸𝓿
"Ahhhhh y/n run faster!" you may be wondering why she's asking me to run faster well you remember when she asked to go to that hunted house right? Yeah we getting chased and Isis on my back because she wearing heels, also this person in this Freddy Kruger mask need to stop chasing us  I've been running for bout a good 5 mins and I been out of breath on the second minute. I kept running and made a right. Thank you Lord that exit was right there, ain't God good y'all 🙋🏾‍♀️. I get out side and I put Isis down "Y/n..." "huh" I said while still catching my breath  " I gotta  pee ima be right back" Isis said while walking away I checked her out and Im not gon lie I wanna get to them yams but not right now I don't wanna rush- "Heyyyy" my thoughts just got interrupted uhm rude ass. I turned around just to be meeted by a girl she was cute but not all that "hey" I said bluntly "Damn daddy I can't say hey" did this girl just call me daddy 😟 I'm not gon lie the fit I got on made me look like a stud..... But this girl hella bold " my bad" I said " yeah... My name ryia but call m yia"  " ight dats a cool name" I said while shaking her hand. It got silent...an real awkward silence. I just sat there making popping noises with my mouth waiting for Isis to come back " You got a girl" yia said braking the silence " no but I got my eye on somebody" I was too honest.  " You should have your eye on me instead" yia said while smirking " ima go now" I said while trying to walk to Isis I see approaching us two "no, stay with me." yia said while pinning me to the wall hugging me I tried to break free until " am I disturbing something" " no Isis get this girl off of me" " damn so you not feeling this daddy"  " hell no get your ass off me" I said while pushing her off of me " damn ain't have to do her like that" Isis said while walking away holding my hand " yes I did she was mad weird I never seen that girl once in my life, but where we going next? " "photo booth " I hummed as in ok * lil time skip don't worry its not a big jump like in the start 😛*  we was on our second to last photo we made a heart with our hands (like dis 🫶🏾)" hey y/n look " I turned  my head and I got kissed so I kissed back and the camera clicked she pulled away " you finally mine now" she said smiling I smiled back she pecked my lips again and got out the booth.

                   𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣

Lemme know what you think I used energy to finish this chapter but it was worth it (ts was cringy to😟)