Ch.3 live (emotional😞)

Y/N POV
It's been a few months since me and isis became together we are currently at a party
On Instagram live we were matching it was just a casual black fit so I didn't mind this time we were like 30 mins into the stream I had no idea what she was talking about I was smiling and shaking my head I saw one of my friends so I decided to speak to them but then I got this feeling again...this feeling that somebody's looking at me I hate that feeling cause wtf you looking at my nigga 😒 impatient and to find out who it is I turned to look it was my wife Mrs spice 😘 she was rolling on the floor laughing
(Idk what happened to the font)
ISIS POV
This party was boring so I decided to get on live because why not. -time skip- I got tired of talking so I was reading the comments until somebody said "Where is Y/n at isis?" so I started looking for her because she did go somewhere to talk to somebody. She was in the kitchen munching on some freshly opened chips straight out of the bag like this was her house we don't know the person that threw the party a friend invited us and Y/n going straight to town on those chips like it was her last day on earth like she never had tasted a chip in her life before she was munching on them like they were that good, they ain't that good fr over her munching on original lays chips school party chips I'm being completely honest I started laughing so hard I almost peed myself I turned the camera she still munching on the chips looking dead in the camera my stomach started hurting and I was kicking my feet "bae u alright?" y/n asked while still munching on the chips "bae I-I can't munching on them school party chips " I said while laughing. I started to get lightheaded from laughing too much even if I tried my body wouldn't let me everything went black "OMG ISIS, BAE WAKE UP"

- to be continued-